Welcome To aBlackWeb

One nation, under Zion - Official 2021-2022 New Orleans Pelicans Thread

WTF is wrong with your team???? 3 of your starters out with knee injuries. I thought u guys got a new training staff.
Call me crazy but I don't think there is anything wrong per se

I think Alvin is using these games to find out who he's gonna play for extensive minutes in his short rotations

I think last night, they just got flat out got their asses kicked. No other way to explain it. Very little effort and no focus.

They settled too many times for jumpers despite not shooting well which worked in the warriors favor so they can get the rebound and push the tempo

Yall got to get your medical staff in order. I've found over the years that shit is key.

I hate our rotation.

Players like Williams and Walker getting to many minutes and chucking up a lot of shots

I hate our rotation.

Players like Williams and Walker getting to many minutes and chucking up a lot of shots
You sounding very uninformed right now

Williams is a quality rotation guy that does things that's not gonna show up on the stat sheet. He's one of the better guys on the team

Walker is going to be a vital bench piece moving forward. It's obvious the game speed against more quality NBA players is going to be different from his run in pre season and summer league

Oh, and it's only 4 games into the season

You sounding very uninformed right now

Williams is a quality rotation guy that does things that's not gonna show up on the stat sheet. He's one of the better guys on the team

Walker is going to be a vital bench piece moving forward. It's obvious the game speed against more quality NBA players is going to be different from his run in pre season and summer league

Oh, and it's only 4 games into the season

No.

While I like Walker more, he be gunning to much.

And I dont like Williams getting so many minutes

No.

While I like Walker more, he be gunning to much.

And I dont like Williams getting so many minutes
He's doing what Gentry wants him to do brah

Williams barely played last night but even in the gsw game, his impact was felt, just not on the stat sheet. He's a glue guy and that's what they do

He's doing what Gentry wants him to do brah

Williams barely played last night but even in the gsw game, his impact was felt, just not on the stat sheet. He's a glue guy and that's what they do

Becoming less of a fan of this hire

Man Thor don't be playing lol
Williams is not a good shooter, but provides great energy, rebounding and hustle.

Gentry is fine

You need to look beyond wins and losses

This the same coach that swept Portland just two seasons ago

Anyway, didn't realize the tip was this early in the day

Hopefully the same team that played the other night shows up and they get 2 in a row

Caw caw

I know some of u guys don’t like advanced stats, but I am just going to leave this right here....

Our rotation and minute distribution is trash.

We playing some dude that dont need that many minutes

Yall got to get your medical staff in order. I've found over the years that shit is key.
we just hired Aaron Nelson this year as our VP of player care and performance
If you don’t know who that is then i advise you to sit back and let this season unfold like I am

I have a post in the “introduce yourself” thread lol but Im a young dude who’s been on forums since they got rid of Dial Up.
found this forum hunting for a 24/7 Candy Shop and so far I like it here. Yall more chill compared to the other black centered forums out there filled with crazy ass people.
i wasnt born and raised in NOLA but I’ve had a ton of experiences/family in the city that it feels like home to me
No longer in Louisiana but I always will support the home team

Who are you man? Introduce yourself brother.

Back