Welcome To aBlackWeb

One nation, under Zion - Official 2021-2022 New Orleans Pelicans Thread

Don’t know why, but last night’s game is not on League Pass, so I can’t watch it.

But from the box score, looks like the same shit. Zion dominating, NAW producing, Hart DNP, etc.

I saw the highlights

Melli balled out...he's gonna need to be a big contributor for them moving forward

Since I have gleefully talked shit when he has sucked, I might as well give props when Hart plays well. Was really effective tonight. Might be the one who gains the most with Zion’s injury.

Ingram too. Gets to play his most ideal position.

i thought this was a very accurate and fair breakdown of Zion's preseason, albeit its one game they are dissecting, but the same could be said about him in other games

the great news is all these things are fixable

Interesting that Hart and Melli were in the game late in the 4th and late in OT.

Also, is it normal for Gentry to play 12 players over at least 10 mins? That’s a large rotation. Raptors only played 7 players tonight.

Why did u guys not warn me that AD always looks for the most difficult shot attempt when there are so many easier ways to score, SMH.
Honest non biased answer. I think he still getting used to playing run the new teammates. He definitely overcompensating right now.

His shot selection has been pretty good over the course of his career. I expect it to eventually settle

Episode 2 of growing Pains was last night

Another good game spoiled by bad defensive adjustments and rotations.

I'm not worried about the slow start for jrue. He will be fine

Ingram showing why he wanna get paid lol. Great game by him. He locked porzingas up in the second half.

I think they are gonna end up putting Hart in the starting lineup as there just aren't enough shots for Reddick with the first unit. They went several possessions without even looking his way. He'll feast with the second unit imo.

But don't want take anything away from Dallas. They played well.

We'll see how they handle their first back to back today against the rockets

Zion's injury might have been a blessing in disguise for Ingram. His best position in the NBA is PF. He even played some center late in the 4th last night and did a good job defending Prozingis.

A lineup with Ingram at PF and Zion at center would be lethal.

Last edited:
WTF is wrong with your team???? 3 of your starters out with knee injuries. I thought u guys got a new training staff.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
Back