Welcome To aBlackWeb

One nation, under Zion - Official 2021-2022 New Orleans Pelicans Thread

Praying Ingram will be fine, but if not y'all think on Saturday with Ingram out Zion explodes offensively since his touches will probably will increase and Indy is not a good rebounding team?

He still look like he's getting his conditioning down. Wait until that happens

straight eye ball test, but Frank jackson has played himself back into one of the first subs off the bench

I wanted NAW to be at this point, but its obvious the game is still too fast for him at this point

I'm assuming y'all like me not expecting playoffs right? I got Memphis in it, they gonna play against alot of rested teams.

I'm assuming y'all like me not expecting playoffs right? I got Memphis in it, they gonna play against alot of rested teams.

They have the hardest remaining schedule and we have the easiest.

It’s gon be close if we can come together

I know we still a ways off but what moves yall wanna see made during the off season

tough. I think Kenrich time might be over. Its unfortunate, but the team had to rely on him too much in a role where he should just be a glue guy off the bench.

I keep reading chatter about Favors might not be on the team next year.

But Uncle E might not be either

its really tough b/c i see its gonna be a pretty lackluster free agency this year, and i dont want them wasting money on anyone they think they need but really dont.

to answer the question more specifically, another 3pt threat that is serviceable on d. Not a 3 and D guy b/c that term gets thrown around too loosely and not that many of them are in the league, but someone who the opposition not licking their chops at when they see the matchup but can keep the floor spaced to allow Zion to eat in the paint

Christian Wood SHOULD be u guys number one target. Floor Spacing center who is in the same age range as your young stars. Will be a perfect fit next to Zion.

yea, i liked him when he was here and honestly didnt see this leap he's had but idk how much he would command on the FA market

I know we still a ways off but what moves yall wanna see made during the off season
It Should be picking up a big 3 and D wing who can defend hard assignments and be athletic enough with pace and shoot the three. Ideally a player like Harrison Barnes, Rudy Gay would be ideal.

Back