Welcome To aBlackWeb

one must go!

Get Family matters out my face
tenor.gif

They do ....more viewership means more ppl enjoyed it

U like what u like ...don’t mean the same for the rest of the world
Family Matters did numbers because

suburban white people loved it......

it wasn't a quality preference, it was a taste preference. Like how Uncle Phil barking at officers and jumping down their throats when Will/Carlton got profiled might leave a bad their mouth. Where Carl Winslow taking the - "there are no bad cops just bad apples" approach might be a flavor they recognize and rock with.

Urkel had a whole catch phrase, it wasn't for the adults, he was the baby shark song in a bowtie.

Family Matters did numbers because

suburban white people loved it......

it wasn't a quality preference, it was a taste preference. Like how Uncle Phil barking at officers and jumping down their throats when Will/Carlton got profiled might leave a bad their mouth. Where Carl Winslow taking the - "there are no bad cops just bad apples" approach might be a flavor they recognize and rock with.

Urkel had a whole catch phrase, it wasn't for the adults, he was the baby shark song in a bowtie.

Y’all acting like black folks didn’t love it tho. Their is one memorable Jaime Foxx episode.

Y’all acting like black folks didn’t love it tho. Their is one memorable Jaime Foxx episode.
I'm just saying maybe popularity should be left out. If it weren't for the suburban demographic, then family matters might be closer to my wife and kids than the Cosby show/fresh prince. I think it should be argued based on the show and it's episodes, not the marketing it had.

Their is one memorable Jaime Foxx episode.

Lol this take I can respect more.

I don't care for either of them that much and would toss Jamie and the Winslows for different world or living single

Back