Welcome To aBlackWeb

One Gotta Go (Actors)

Who Gotta Go?

• Total voters
Just cuz you're named Morgan, don't mean the nigga got classics. Them shits is garbage.

Lean on Me is a classic

Hateful 8 trash as fuck.

I ain't even say who should go and who should stay my only point was you saying Hateful 8 better than anything Morgan Freeman has done which complete bullshit.

There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you." Now... I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, that meant your ass. You'd be dead right now. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before I popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. See, now I'm thinking: maybe it means you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here... he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. And I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.

this straight up some shit @Allergens would say in a more esoteric way with about 3 kobe smileys.. 2 ray allens and 3 nas joints. and id start to read it and get pissed off by the 3rd line

Y'all really getting rid of the #2 best guy on the list behind Denzel, can't get rid of GOD what's the matter with y'all.

eddie can't go

coming to america
harlem nights
nutty professor
life
the shrek movies
48 ours Beverly hills cops
raw,delerious
his scene in the michael jackson video
boomerang
golden child

naw can't lose eddie

ike turner
furious styyles
morpheous
blackish
event horizon
hoodlum
deep cover
king of newyork
school daze
Apocalypse now

naw... fish cant go either

891.gif

Its def between Fish and Eddie

Boils down to comedy resume vs dramatic

Yall can keep the buddie cop movies, norbit, and fat suits.

morgan freeman is great..

even biggie put his name in a song....

yall niggaz wilding

Niggas really voting out Morgan freeman who helped carry arguably the best movie of all time?

Comes down to SLJ or Fishburne for me. Slj's grind is legendary but Fishburne is the better actor imo.

It's gonna suck losing Nolan's Batman trilogy but I won't miss damn near any of these joints.

Honestly how many of these movies are y'all really going back to watch, other than Batman and Shawshank.

Back