Welcome To aBlackWeb

Saw it today. It was cool. Funny. Probably one of my least favorite tarantino flicks but that doesnt mean it's bad though. Really slow build up

Pretty much this word for word. It's my least favorite Tarantino movie, but it was still cool.

The very end was classic Tarantino shit though. I watched a video of themes Tarantino usually does in films and one of them is womens feet which he showed when Pitts character gave the hippy chick a ride, her feet were on the dash taking up a good chunk of screen. The other is violence to women which was held off to the end. A majority of the film I was like "this doesnt seem like any Tarantino movie. Almost just a comedy" but then that scene with pitt fucking up everyone was classic Tarantino shit and I loved it lol. Despite it not being my favorite I still see myself buying this when its released.

A guy that boxes for 8 months could wipe the floor with Bruce. Dude doesn’t even have a fighting record and the style he created is bs.

I think it was just to set up how good of a fighter Brad Pitt’s character was so when it was time to fight the Manson family it made sense and he didn’t seem like a bad ass out of nowhere.

With no mention of prior trainin' for Cliff, I'd have preferred him whoopin' on the hippies outta nowhere to him beatin' on Bruce Lee

Bruh Cliff was OP haha dope fun movie though. Too much cigarettes for me though man. Those hippie chicks were fine AF

It's waaaaaayyy better than Deathproof, Deathproof is easier to follow cuz it's a more simple film, this has a lot of storylines running which later connect to the plot in a major way.

The thing with this movie is its made for film buffs from QT's era of film surrounding the lore and legends of Hollywood. So to a lot of people not familiar with that, the movie might go over their heads.

Like Steve McQueen at the Playboy Mansion, Rick Dalton (based on Burt Reynolds career btw), Cliff Booth (Tom Laughlin aka Billy Jack) and others. It's a homage to the golden age of Hollywood so if you're not familiar with some of that the movie or the conspiracies surrounding the Manson family then it might be tough to appreciate like you do Quentin Tarantino's other works.
I thought it was hilarious when they added in that rick had killed his wife and they portrayed it like the actor that was rumored to kill his wife with Christopher walken on the boat too. Cant remember the actor and chick that died though but I remember hearing that story and the movie definitely had that moment inspired by that story

Cliff slamming Bruce against that car was the funniest scene in the whole movie.

....then u find out it was ol girls car

Lolololol

Yall needa lighten up

I thought it was hilarious when they added in that rick had killed his wife and they portrayed it like the actor that was rumored to kill his wife with Christopher walken on the boat too. Cant remember the actor and chick that died though but I remember hearing that story and the movie definitely had that moment inspired by that story
Robert Wagner and Natalie Wood were who you were thinking of

I dont know shit about the manson murders other than sum rich ppl got murdered by manson fam.

So at the end when leo goes to sharons house ... Is he about to die?

I feel like i missed out on key points because...
The thing with this movie is its made for film buffs from QT's era of film surrounding the lore and legends of Hollywood. So to a lot of people not familiar with that, the movie might go over their heads.

Like Steve McQueen at the Playboy Mansion, Rick Dalton (based on Burt Reynolds career btw), Cliff Booth (Tom Laughlin aka Billy Jack) and others. It's a homage to the golden age of Hollywood so if you're not familiar with some of that the movie or the conspiracies surrounding the Manson family then it might be tough to appreciate like you do Quentin Tarantino's other works.
I dont know any of what sion is talkin about there

Back