Welcome To aBlackWeb

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
As Deadline broke last year, Tarantino has asked Oscar-nominated I, Tonya star Margot Robbie to play Tate, who was murdered by Charles Manson’s crazy cult members.

Tarantino had been talking to both DiCaprio and Pitt, as well as Tom Cruise for those two key roles. Just as he reteamed with DiCaprio after Django Unchained, Tarantino reunites with Pitt after the WWII pic Inglourious Basterds, which got eight Oscar noms. Pitt just finished the James Gray-directed Ad Astra.

Said Tarantino: “I’ve been working on this script for five years, as well as living in Los Angeles County most of my life, including in 1969, when I was seven years old. I’m very excited to tell this story of an LA and a Hollywood that don’t exist anymore. And I couldn’t be happier about the dynamic teaming of DiCaprio & Pitt as Rick & Cliff.”

1706830473699.png

I Wonder Which Films/Film Directors He's Gonna Take "Inspiration" From...Perhaps Serpico/Dog Day Afternon/Lumet Or French Connection/Friedkin.....Any Case I'd Pay Good Money To See Something Along Those Lines

So Leo & Pitt will play roles of Rick & Cliff

This what wiki has for plot so far...

In the emerging "New Hollywood" era of the late sixties, the film follows two struggling actors in Los Angeles, former Western TV star Rick Dalton and his stunt double Cliff Booth. Dalton lives next door to American actress Sharon Tate, who falls victim to murderer Charles Manson in the summer of 1969.

Back