Welcome To aBlackWeb

Old Town Road (Remix)

Billboard inadvertently made this the hottest track in the country. Hilarious.

I can't deny it anymore. This shit go! When I first heard it everything in me was saying don't like it, it's just a gimmick. But everytime I heard it I was digging that shit.

Now Billy Ray jump on that bitch and it's even better!

Good for this young King and fuck any haters. Now watch everybody jump on this country shit.

White folks just scared cause they know how quick we can take shit over. Hip hop isn't the most popular form of music for nothing.

Country shit been the same for decades. You see bands like Florida Georgia Line get success because they got a touch of hip hop influence. Those young country fans yearning for some cool music they country asses can relate to. Old heads trying to keep that shit "pure".

Can't have Will in the video unless he get a verse.

Who thinks Will should get a verse?

I'm kind of torn cause the remix is almost as perfect as this song can get.

Didn't hear about this track until I heard billboard pulled it from the country charts which was bull and thought it was dope.

Then they put Miley dad on this bitch and it's a undeniable hit. Catchy af.

We gotta address he saw an opportunity and took it though. Can't blame him since dude was searching for Billy Ray but they wouldn't turn around and let us come into "country" music without it being some kind of controversy.
We ran country, then muthafuckas took shit like the Koreans took all black hair related shit

"Spend a lot of money on my brand new guitar"

giphy.gif

damn... shattered Drakes record. Wild.

Had Spotify been around, or if it was, as popular as it is now, that Koren dude Psy would own all these records...

Back