Welcome To aBlackWeb

Old Town Road (Remix)

this shit got like 15 million views on youtube alone.. in two days

I aint mad at it lol
1000.gif

Last edited:
Finally listened to both versions and both got replayed multiple times. Billy Ray jumped on that thang talkin his isht.

56422307_1950818828381169_238378944150110208_n.jpg

Didn't hear about this track until I heard billboard pulled it from the country charts which was bull and thought it was dope.

Then they put Miley dad on this bitch and it's a undeniable hit. Catchy af.

We gotta address he saw an opportunity and took it though. Can't blame him since dude was searching for Billy Ray but they wouldn't turn around and let us come into "country" music without it being some kind of controversy.

I swear I feel like I’m being trolled by tha entire world lmao...I just don’t see tha appeal...shit is dumpster juice and not only are you nignogs rockin’ out to this shit I get to my job everyday and it’s another random nigga singin’ this

This betta not be how I find out my entire life been a hidden camera reality show on some Truman Show shit...

:sayword:

I swear I feel like I’m being trolled by tha entire world lmao...I just don’t see tha appeal...shit is dumpster juice and not only are you nignogs rockin’ out to this shit I get to my job everyday and it’s another random nigga singin’ this

This betta not be how I find out my entire life been a hidden camera reality show on some Truman Show shit...

Brah

You speaking for me right now

I keep thinking the punchline is coming but don't look like it

CACS are now seething and frothing at the mouth from its success. Which, in all sincerity, makes me want to bump it even louder

starting @ 0:42

This how I felt when niggas swore up and down that they were actual living breathing Lil B fans.

To this day idk if it was all just one big joke that I wasn't in on

Back