Welcome To aBlackWeb

Old Man Cain Presents........The Quiet Storm

You won't worry me, cuz it's evident that you've been lovin me soooo long...and I betchu always will...we could be on seperate planets, Mars and Venus...heart to heart no space is between us...cuz you know hearts don't lie

Tonight is the night that you make me a woman...you said you'll be gentle with me and I hope you will...I'm nervous and I'm tremblin waitin for you to walk in...tryin hard to relax but I just...can't...keep...still

Don't have to force it don't have to be nobody else...cuz I'm me with you...you make me forget about all the other shit that I'm goin thru...you make me feel how I should feel...with you, I just have it all...cuz you are...

As we danced to the melody we had so much to share...then the music stopped...in a flash I was all alone...it was just a dream...haunting me once again

I don't wanna go travelin down faster that the speed of sound...back down memory lane...be stilll my foolish heart don't let this feelin start...back down memory lane...I don't wanna go...save me

Back