Welcome To aBlackWeb

OJ Simpson Lost Confession (3-11)

Did OJ Do It?

• Total voters
Just so you know........Furman used to come out to the Simpson's house whenever there was a domestic disturbance before he made detective. This is fact look it up
So what do u think happened?

He was sabotaging the crime scene or they were jus sloppy?

sounds more like the LAPD was sloppy as hell, and if OJ did do it then they practically let him get away with it by being so damn sloppy
My take on the entire situation has always been that the LAPD tried to frame a guilty man. If those no good, Rodney King beating, Watts riot causing, Rampart division protecting, Mark Fuhrman loving, racist mothafuckas would have just done their fucking jobs without the extracurricular, over the top racist bullshit OJ would still be in prison to this day. Those no good racist sons of bitches just couldn't help themselves. Fuck OJ and fuck the LAPD. One is just as bad as the other to me.

Last edited:
My take on the entire situation has always been that the LAPD tried to frame a guilty man. If those no good, Rodney King beating, Watts riot causing, Rampart division protecting, Mark Fuhrman loving, racist mothafuckas would have just done their fucking jobs without the extracurricular, over the top racist bullshit OJ would still be in prison to this day. Those no good racist sons of bitches just couldn't help themselves. Fuck OJ and fuck the LAPD. One is just as bad as the other to me.

This is what I concluded too after watching the 30 for 30. It brought up some details I didn’t know about when the whole thing was going on cause I was too young.

Oj did that shit you can look on his face and see it he thought marrying a white woman would be better after his first marriage failed but he was wrong as shit....he just got mad when he realized his wife was just another easy hoe and he got tired of random niggas banging his wife on the regular

I never knew why black folks even defended that coon ass nigga. He cared nothing about African Americans and always had his nose up white folk asses, bum ass lost whitey's support and crawled right back to people he really don't fuck with.

I never knew why black folks even defended that coon ass nigga. He cared nothing about African Americans and always had his nose up white folk asses, bum ass lost whitey's support and crawled right back to people he really don't fuck with.

Anon?

There is no proof that OJ actually said, "I'm not black, I'm OJ". Yet people keep it alive. OJ had a big thing for white women that's obvious. But that doesn't mean he hated being black. Quit coon hunting.

OJ Simpson On Kaepernick taking a knee

"I think Colin made a mistake," Simpson said. "I really appreciate what he was trying to say. I thought he made a bad choice in attacking the flag. I grew up at a time when deacons were in the KKK. I don't disrespect the Bible because of those guys. The flag shouldn't be disrespected because of what cops do. The flag represents what we want America to be."

Fuck this coon

They handled everything so sloppy, which is why he got away with the murders.

Dude had been stalking the shit outta Nicole leading up to her death. His wording was very odd, too. He found no peace in killing her. If he could do it again, he would.

The end of the interview was telling, though. He put himself back at the murder scene and he seemed to feel bad about it. I bet he will confess before he dies.

They handled everything so sloppy, which is why he got away with the murders.

Dude had been stalking the shit outta Nicole leading up to her death. His wording was very odd, too. He found no peace in killing her. If he could do it again, he would.

The end of the interview was telling, though. He put himself back at the murder scene and he seemed to feel bad about it. I bet he will confess before he dies.

Could you kill 2 ppl with (arthritis) in a time frame between 10:30 p.m. - 11:07 p.m.? '

Oj's limo driver stated he hop'd in the limo at this time to catch a flight (11:07 p.m.), Nicole ended her phone call with her mama on the night of the murder at 10:30 p.m.

So OJ, with (arthritis) stabbed 2 ppl over 50 times, hop'd a gate, threw away the clothes, washed off and caught a flight in that time frame?

Come on man. Let's make it make sense

Fucking girl was a pure slut as alluded by a poster in here, fucking them hit-men down at that restaurant and everything. Ask her friend how Nicole got down

It's still F, OJ, but like poster stated, shit is bigger than OJ

OJ Simpson On Kaepernick taking a knee

"I think Colin made a mistake," Simpson said. "I really appreciate what he was trying to say. I thought he made a bad choice in attacking the flag. I grew up at a time when deacons were in the KKK. I don't disrespect the Bible because of those guys. The flag shouldn't be disrespected because of what cops do. The flag represents what we want America to be."

Fuck this coon

CA5060C1-BCF5-406E-A051-4B9696BCD6A7.gif

Could you kill 2 ppl with (arthritis) in a time frame between 10:30 p.m. - 11:07 p.m.? '

Oj's limo driver stated he hop'd in the limo at this time to catch a flight (11:07 p.m.), Nicole ended her phone call with her mama on the night of the murder at 10:30 p.m.

So OJ, with (arthritis) stabbed 2 ppl over 50 times, hop'd a gate, threw away the clothes, washed off and caught a flight in that time frame?

Come on man. Let's make it make sense

Fucking girl was a pure slut as alluded by a poster in here, fucking them hit-men down at that restaurant and everything. Ask her friend how Nicole got down

It's still F, OJ, but like poster stated, shit is bigger than OJ
Her friends and associates were killed in similar fashion too.

Back