Welcome To aBlackWeb

OJ Simpson Lost Confession (3-11)

Did OJ Do It?

• Total voters
Probably trying to not seem like a scorned bitch in front of his friend, that’s not hard to understand. He did a lot of shit to maintain the facade of his public image.
He killed her out of jealousy because he wanted her back even though she was writing him letters wanting him back? So why not just get back with her?

He killed her out of jealousy because he wanted her back even though she was writing him letters wanting him back? So why not just get back with her?

Maybe that was his reason for going over there until he found out Goldman was there.

And he just so happen to have a knife on him? Rocking a sweat suit with dress shoes? Okay you got it.

Maybe he goes to the house, peeks in the window again and sees Goldman fingerbanging her. So then he goes and gets his gear before coming back to do em both.

sounds more like the LAPD was sloppy as hell, and if OJ did do it then they practically let him get away with it by being so damn sloppy
Definitely possible.

But the crazy shit to me is there was blood missing from OJ's initial sample after it had been secured and sealed. Leads me to believe they were planting his blood where they saw fit on the crime scene.

And if thats true, sounds more like a set up.

oj had me dyin sayin dude got in a karate stance and him sayin oh u think you can kick my ass? lmao but oj was lyin on defense but weird thing is she kept gettin back with him so wtf unless she was doin it to ask him for money she did have a drug problem

Back