Welcome To aBlackWeb

you dont got no veneers do you Race?

asking for a...who am i kidding...im asking for myself

no but I'm getting some after I get in my career field.

I need a polished look if Im going to be a teacher

plus....Im trying to snatch up somebody's father.

no but I'm getting some after I get in my career field.

I need a polished look if Im going to be a teacher

plus....Im trying to snatch up somebody's father.

aight now

dont be looking like Tiger outchea

Cute but Misproportioned . Not enough juice.

I'd let King hurt her but I wouldn't keep her.

For funsies no keepsies

nature doesn't misproportion. how u gonna hate on small framed curvaceous chicks like they aint got biology's favor?!

nature doesn't misproportion. how u gonna hate on small framed curvaceous chicks like they aint got biology's favor?!
Real nigga vision and molecules let's me know you have big breast and smaller butt by this post. No need to comment

Sharing people's pics without permission on some pokemon card tip is some lowlife shit. Sincerely hope y'all are joking.

Love bucket... this here is my opinion. I prefer the thicker, natural and melanin enriched type.

I gave props where do in my eyes. She is pretty and has nice breats. But she's not my type is all.

Unapologetic regarding my preference/opinion sweets.. nor more than you not liking it in the @$$. That's your preference . Can't hate on it .

Race is on record how she don't take it in the ass

That's a true statement

Love bucket... this here is my opinion. I prefer the thicker, natural and melanin enriched type.

I gave props where do in my eyes. She is pretty and has nice breats. But she's not my type is all.

Unapologetic regarding my preference/opinion sweets.. nor more than you not liking it in the @$$. That's your preference . Can't hate on it .
I was playing with you Reesey. What you eat don't make me shit n vice versa <3

are you saying lack of anal play is the cause of my baby butt? :bruh1:
booty can be grown @ the gym girl
077ac141dae45c1c6f777d29c5d8f934.jpg

Back