Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Lmao yo Big E is a fool bruh

I just watched that shit btw ^ it was basically their reaction while their first match together at Extreme Rules against Cesaro and Tyson Kidd Back when they were just starting as a heel stable. It was a dope watch. Those niggas still funny as shit to me.

TMZ.com reported today that the police report for Jeff Hardy's arrest over the weekend in Myrtle Beach, SC stated that authorities found Hardy unconscious in a stairwell smelling of alcohol when he was arrested on Saturday morning. Hardy told officers that he had been drinking vodka.

Hardy was taken into custody near 1600 North Ocean Boulevard, which is the address of Ocean Enclave by Hilton Grand Vacation. Myrtle Beach PD has the arrest listed as taking place at 11:30 AM.

Under South Carolina law, public disorderly conduct is a misdemeanor. Typical protocol is that the $153 Hardy paid to bond himself our doubles as the fine for first time offenders in Myrtle Beach. Hardy won't be required to appear in court if he doesn't wish to contest the charge. The arrest won't hurt his ability to appear in South Carolina and locally, is seen as similar to a parking ticket. Since he's paid the fine, that's likely the end of the situation unless Hardy wishes to argue the charge.

WWE issued the following statement to PWInsider.com in regard to Jeff Hardy's arrest: "Jeff Hardy is responsible for his own personal actions."

Hardy has been out of action since suffering a knee injury that required surgery earlier this year.

So Bishoff had nothin to do w/ this weeks Smackdown show either. He wasn't even at the arena supposedly cause him and his family still settling in

Braun Strowman announced on his Instagram account that he has signed a new four year deal with WWE, writing:

"Well I’m sure more than a few of you will like this announcement!!!!!!!! Here’s to 4 more years of being the hardest working and best big man in the whole damn industry and working for the Greatest promotion in the world the @wwe #ThenNowAndForever #wwe#resigned #ILikeMillionDollarDealsWheresMyPenBiatchImSigning #FourMoreYearsOfPuttingButtsInSeatsAndSmilesOnFaces #BraunStrowman #BraunZilla #KingOfAllMonsters with my army behind me my #MonsterMilitia #ILoveMyJob#MonsterOnTopTheMountain"
Strowman, 35 years old, signed with WWE in 2012 and debuted on the main roster in 2015.

Eric Bischoff officially arrived in Connecticut this week and officially starts his job as Executive Director of Smackdown tomorrow in Stamford at WWE HQ.

Finn Balor, who was attacked and laid out by Bray Wyatt on Raw, is back home in Ireland, PWInsider.com has learned

SI.com is reporting that Kevin Owens is one of the few guys in WWE that is being allowed to cut promos with bullet pointsinstead of a script:

"Like [Chris] Jericho, Owens is also working without a script, Sports Illustrated has learned. He is working off bullet points, but it is a move by WWE that shows tremendous faith in Owens."

Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com provided some notes regarding WWE Smackdown's move to FOX on October 4th:

- Smackdown will be airing 51 weeks a year on FOX with the show be preempted for the World Series. It's possible the show could move to FS1 for that one week.

- A one-hour launch show is being scheduled for late September to introduce casual FOX viewers to the WWE product.

- There is talk about putting NXT on FOX Sports which would possibly lead to NXT going head-to-head with AEW on Wednesday nights.

- Regarding the rumored talk show, Meltzer noted that "this is not a done deal yet, but the weekly talk show on FS 1 is a done deal, as has already been announced, with Renee Young as the host."

- There are various methods that will likely be used to promote the FOX debut including wrestlers driving a moving truck to various cities and the usage of a digital primer to teach viewers the insider terms.

- Several big surprises are being talked about for the debut

Last edited:
WWE announced this afternoon that they will stream a live WWE Network special on Saturday 7/27 titled Slamville from Nashville, TN, headlined by Kofi Kingston defending the WWE Championship against Samoa Joe and Dolph Ziggler.
The official announcement reads:

SMACKVILLE to feature WWE Championship Triple Threat Match live on WWE Network July 27

WWE is proud to announce the SMACKVILLE special event, featuring a Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship and streaming live from Nashville, Tenn. exclusively on the award-winning WWE Network on Saturday, July 27.

The explosive in-ring action will include a main event Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship in which Kofi Kingston will be challenged by Dolph Ziggler and Samoa Joe. In addition, newly crowned Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura will go head-to-head with former titleholder Finn Bálor in a rematch from WWE Extreme Rules. The evening will also feature a special musical performance by Elias.

Don’t miss SMACKVILLE, streaming live from Music City, U.S.A., on Saturday, July 27, at 9 ET/6 PT, exclusively on WWE Network.

He in Ireland right now with his family. Theres a chance Bray taking him out was just writing him out of the story but if not then they'll probably have him lose to the Fiend at Summerslam to write him out.

I kinda hope is the latter. They should just have him come back and feud w/ Bray after hes racked up some wins and shit.

He in Ireland right now with his family. Theres a chance Bray taking him out was just writing him out of the story but if not then they'll probably have him lose to the Fiend at Summerslam to write him out.

I kinda hope is the latter. They should just have him come back and feud w/ Bray after hes racked up some wins and shit.

I’d have demon Bálor win at summerslam and have Bray either beat him down or kid nap him in some fashion until Bálor returns and they can have the rematch at survivor series or something

Back