Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Also Britt Baker is more over than Jade. Oh and Jade has gone up against more experienced women like Thunder Rosa and they've had to slow down due to her being hesitant and not as comfortable in the ring. You notice her best matches have been with Anna Jay and Red Velvet mainly because they around the same level and they actually go full speed at her?

Guess it’s fuck me then lol. I still watch Benoit matches with zero fucks given. I can separate the wrestler from his personal life and decisions. He’s still one of my favorite wrestlers of all time and that’s never gonna change

HHH back on his Trojan horse strategy
triple-h-nxt-countries-map-may-3-a.jpg.optimal.jpg

Guess it wasn’t enough to kill the UK scene, he going for the whole EU now

triple-h-nxt-countries-map-may-3-a.jpg.optimal.jpg

Dude you know good and damn well you never gave a fuck about "the UK scene.”

you do know you can talk about wrestling like a grown ass man and not like a mark, right?

nobody on this board is taking this shit to the extreme you do, and yet you still go as hard as you do.

I suggest r/squaredcircle.
there you will find people that even take umbrage with the shit you pretend to care about and use the verbiage that you throw around as well.

we are fans, but you are a fanatic.
Figure it out.

I was wondering if he'd pick up where he left off as far as expansions go.

He had big plans for expanding the NXT brands before

We've had a number of readers ask about comments AEW Champion CM Punk made on last night's Dynamite, essentially calling out former AEW Champion Hangman Page (who did not come out), then calling the lack of response cowardly as opposed to "cowboy sh**" and then remarking that the apology should be larger than the "disrespect" before asking if anyone else had any issues and wanted to come out before turning the direction of his promo to Jon Moxley to build to their bout to crown an undisputed AEW Champion.

Punk's comments about Page and anyone else who wanted to come out and fight him were not part of the overall plans going into that segment.

Instead Punk, who has the leeway to go in whatever direction he wants verbally, appeared to take the moment to call out Page. It appears there has been some of of issue with Punk and Page brewing for months, given that right before their match at last May's Double or Nothing PPV (where Punk beat Page for the title), Page, to Punk's face, buried him in a promo and treated Punk as some sort of interloper to the promotion that Page needed to protect AEW from, which made zero sense given that was never Punk's on camera role for the promotion or even in the build to that match.

The comments at the time were so far out of left field that I asked AEW President Tony Khan about them during a media call for AEW Double or Nothing prior to the show. At the time, Khan said the segment made sense because they are two guys who don't like each other and want to fight. He said the comments helped make it a compelling fight and if you were someone like Page there from day one, you could see his perspective.

Obviously, CM Punk didn't see his perspective and given this was his first real promo time since breaking his foot, he decided to give Page a receipt verbally live on Dynamite.

To the best of our knowledge, there was no interaction with Punk and Page before, during or after last night's Dynamite backstage. Whether any of this is turned into storyline down the line remains to be seen, but when Punk made his comments, we are told they were made without AEW's advance knowledge and in that regard, it was 100% a shoot from Punk.

WWE informed employees this morning that now that their second quarter earnings have been released, employees can once again buy and sell shares of company stock, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

WWE had placed an embargo on employees doing so due to the Vince McMahon resignation and the delay of the second quarter earnings.

We've had a number of readers ask about comments AEW Champion CM Punk made on last night's Dynamite, essentially calling out former AEW Champion Hangman Page (who did not come out), then calling the lack of response cowardly as opposed to "cowboy sh**" and then remarking that the apology should be larger than the "disrespect" before asking if anyone else had any issues and wanted to come out before turning the direction of his promo to Jon Moxley to build to their bout to crown an undisputed AEW Champion.

Punk's comments about Page and anyone else who wanted to come out and fight him were not part of the overall plans going into that segment.

Instead Punk, who has the leeway to go in whatever direction he wants verbally, appeared to take the moment to call out Page. It appears there has been some of of issue with Punk and Page brewing for months, given that right before their match at last May's Double or Nothing PPV (where Punk beat Page for the title), Page, to Punk's face, buried him in a promo and treated Punk as some sort of interloper to the promotion that Page needed to protect AEW from, which made zero sense given that was never Punk's on camera role for the promotion or even in the build to that match.

The comments at the time were so far out of left field that I asked AEW President Tony Khan about them during a media call for AEW Double or Nothing prior to the show. At the time, Khan said the segment made sense because they are two guys who don't like each other and want to fight. He said the comments helped make it a compelling fight and if you were someone like Page there from day one, you could see his perspective.

Obviously, CM Punk didn't see his perspective and given this was his first real promo time since breaking his foot, he decided to give Page a receipt verbally live on Dynamite.

To the best of our knowledge, there was no interaction with Punk and Page before, during or after last night's Dynamite backstage. Whether any of this is turned into storyline down the line remains to be seen, but when Punk made his comments, we are told they were made without AEW's advance knowledge and in that regard, it was 100% a shoot from Punk.

Fucc it....had more fuel to the fire!

18 14:39:00
The official release of NXT UK departures today:

-Amale.

-Mark Andrews.

-Dave Mastiff.

-Millie McKenzie.

-Ashton Smith.

-Jack Starz.

-Flash Morgan Webster.

-Wild Boar.

Last edited:

Shit that promo was dope. Even my girl popped for the Hangman call out. The way he addressed and then kept it pushing was fire.

Punk hasnt lost a step on that mic.

Dude you know good and damn well you never gave a fuck about "the UK scene.”

you do know you can talk about wrestling like a grown ass man and not like a mark, right?

nobody on this board is taking this shit to the extreme you do, and yet you still go as hard as you do.

I suggest r/squaredcircle.
there you will find people that even take umbrage with the shit you pretend to care about and use the verbiage that you throw around as well.

we are fans, but you are a fanatic.
Figure it out.
So yea

Good thing Rev Pro was able to pick up the ball with Ospreay and their partnerships with AEW and NJPW. Lord knows what would have happened to ROH if Vince got his hands on it brother Samson

18 14:39:00
The official release of NXT UK departures today:

-Amale.

-Mark Andrews.

-Dave Mastiff.

-Millie McKenzie.

-Ashton Smith.

-Jack Starz.

-Flash Morgan Webster.

-Wild Boar.
Updated

-Amale.
-Mark Andrews.
-Xia Brookside.
-Eddie Dennis.
-Saxton Huxley.
-Amir Jordan.
-Dani Luna.
-Dave Mastiff.
-Emilia McKenzie.
-Primate.
-Nina Samuels.
-Sha Samuels.
-Sid Scala.
-Trent Seven.
-Ashton Smith.
-Jack Starz.
-T-Bone.
-Teoman.
-Flash Morgan Webster.
-Wild Boar.
-Kenny Williams.

Could 2 fucks about Benoit. If his matches are on its not like I have to turn it off but im always like fuck this guy during them.
he's still a great in my book... i hate what happened but i wish he might have said something earlier.... all 3 of them probably would have been alive today........ CTE treatment should get more attention in all sports.

Back