Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Jason Powell of ProWrestling.net is reporting Drew McIntyre was pulled from this weekend's WWE live events in Salisbury, MD and Atlantic City, NJ due to a lower back issue causing him soreness. McIntyre appeared on last night's Smackdown.

PWInsider.com has independently confirmed that McIntyre is dealing with the back issues. McIntyre was out last year for a period of time with neck issues that he rehabbed intensely in order to return in time for the 2022 Royal Rumble.

McIntyre is slated to challenge Roman Reigns for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship at the Clash at the Castle PPV in Wales.

Jason Powell of ProWrestling.net is reporting Drew McIntyre was pulled from this weekend's WWE live events in Salisbury, MD and Atlantic City, NJ due to a lower back issue causing him soreness. McIntyre appeared on last night's Smackdown.

PWInsider.com has independently confirmed that McIntyre is dealing with the back issues. McIntyre was out last year for a period of time with neck issues that he rehabbed intensely in order to return in time for the 2022 Royal Rumble.

McIntyre is slated to challenge Roman Reigns for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship at the Clash at the Castle PPV in Wales.

Sit his azzz out until CATC. Promos only.

Sit his azzz out until CATC. Promos only.

Yup. Sit him out. Idk if creative has booked Drew to go over Roman at CATC but if he's dealing with persistent back issues and he was to go over, then they need to delay his win and let Roman go over until he's 100%. Outside of that, I don't mind Drew being the one to end Roman's run b/c the second half of it has been shit.

I have lower back issues from scoliosis and dealing with that pain is a bitch.

Yup. Sit him out. Idk if creative has booked Drew to go over Roman at CATC but if he's dealing with persistent back issues and he was to go over, then they need to delay his win and let Roman go over until he's 100%. Outside of that, I don't mind Drew being the one to end Roman's run b/c the second half of it has been shit.

I have lower back issues from scoliosis and dealing with that pain is a bitch.
Drew does not need to go over at all or is the guy to do it. Roman better drop his ass in his Castle.

The word on Drew McIntyre being pulled from this weekend's live events is that it is a precautionary move in order to allow him to rest ahead of The Clash at the Castle PPV. We are told that he could have worked the shows this weekend but WWE officials didn't want to take the chance he could exacerbate the issues, so they are erring on the side of caution.

If Roman loses to Drew then all this is pointless. Drew has already been elevated. It needs to be somebody new who ascends into the main event scene so that we have a new star going forward.
Waiting on someone to be built up could take another year or so. With the regime change who knows what they think of Cody. Theory isn't it. Drew taking one title isn't too much

Waiting on someone to be built up could take another year or so. With the regime change who knows what they think of Cody. Theory isn't it. Drew taking one title isn't too much

Nah it won't. I still think that Itll either be Theory or Cody to dethrone him. Drew and Kross are just there to keep him busy for now or until that time

Back