Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I never understood the camera shaking when the camera folks aren't even being attacked or involved in the brawls.

Speaking of making punches look real, you guys like when a wrestler slaps his leg to make it seem like he’s connecting with a punch? It always looked funny when Rock would slap his leg while throwing an open handed slap to his opponent lol

Speaking of making punches look real, you guys like when a wrestler slaps his leg to make it seem like he’s connecting with a punch? It always looked funny when Rock would slap his leg while throwing an open handed slap to his opponent lol
Rocks wild punch/slaps are actually one of my favorites. Lol When Austin and him would throw hands you felt them boys were on 10. Its funny to see those videos like Subway Mania guys or any cosplay videos they all mimic Rocks punches.

They started to do the shaky cam during the transition to HD to hide how soft the offense looked.

Tell folks to work more snug do less fake looking moves.

Rocks wild punch/slaps are actually one of my favorites. Lol When Austin and him would throw hands you felt them boys were on 10. Its funny to see those videos like Subway Mania guys or any cosplay videos they all mimic Rocks punches.

Only when Rock did it

Back