Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Brother Dubbz you proudly support 2.0 after they straight up gutted and sacrificed the HHH version of NXT that dang near the whole fanbase supported.

Shall I put this in the "you were wrong and Shenco got crucified yet ended up being right" category?
giphy.gif

I support 2.0 cause I like watching new talent come in and develop nigga. This like my 4th time saying this. I fucked with breaking grounds when that was a thing too and probably would of watched OVW and FCW back when they were a thing if I could of found episodes.

When 2.0 came around i said I would stop watching it if it were absolute trash but there's people on there that I fuck w/ who I know will make it to the main roster

I read the USA network wants a world title on Raw and that's the reason Kross is getting involved with Roman

Like I said before in the WWE changes thread I made, HHH just need to leave the World & Tag Titles unified after Reigns & The Usos drops the belts. Just have 1 champion go between shows until they lose it. When they drop the belts they go back to the show they were drafted on.

I support 2.0 cause I like watching new talent come in and develop nigga. This like my 4th time saying this. I fucked with breaking grounds when that was a thing too and probably would of watched OVW and FCW back when they were a thing if I could of found episodes.

When 2.0 came around i said I would stop watching it if it were absolute trash but there's people on there that I fuck w/ who I know will make it to the main roster
You ain't gotta explain shit to that fucking goof

It was dumb of them to put both titles on Roman in the first place when they knew he was going to be a part time performer. Dude only been on Raw about 3 times since becoming dual champ

Was just reading this too

The match at Clash will be a triple threat for 1 of the belts. Drew or Kross taking the pin to protect Roman.
That would be dope. Considering he didn't eat the pin, he only has to give up one belt of his choosing to the victor...

Start the chinks in the armor of the blood line.

One belt Roman
Two belt Usos

That would be dope. Considering he didn't eat the pin, he only has to give up one belt of his choosing to the victor...

Start the chinks in the armor of the blood line.

One belt Roman
Two belt Usos
Those didn't have a champion built as strong as Roman, pinning him gives a huge rub to the next champ and than can start planting the seeds of a bloodline break up where Roman is questioning his cousins why they didn't help him

Fightful Select has released a new report explaining the whereabouts of several top stars in WWE who have been absent from Raw and SmackDown.

-The top-mentioned name is Kevin Owens, who has not been seen much since June’s Money In the Bank premium live event. Reports are that Owens is not injured, but that WWE is cooking up plans for him now that Triple H is the head of creative.

-Another star that has been missing is Lacey Evans, who many know was a pet project of the now retired Vince McMahon. Evans’s return this year was described to the publication as “chaotic and directionless.” As of now there is no immediate creative plans for Evans.

-Omos was the third and final star mentioned. The Big Man is still being managed by MVP, and most recently competed on WWE Main Event this past Monday. No word on what WWE has planned for him, but several stars are in the same boat as him as they wait to figure out how they are figured into television storylines.

Keep Lacey heel. Drop that G.I. Jane gimmick and let her be her. She one of the few that you don't have to give her instructions on what to do.

Omos...*sighs* I dunno. For one have him stop all that roaring shyt. Surround him wit vets to help develop his character better. That's why I say if THB get back together...put his azzz wit them. I still got hope for the brotha. Hopefully the Steph/HHH Era churns out a positive outcome for him.

Back