Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Wrestling journalist really going through a rough patch right now without any negative stories to put up about WWE.

I noticed its been a lot less of those with Vince out the door.

Somebody pointed out on another site too how the returns of io and Dakota didnt get spoiled for Summerslam. thats interesting

Wrestling journalist really going through a rough patch right now without any negative stories to put up about WWE.

Somebody pointed out on another site too how the returns of io and Dakota didnt get spoiled for Summerslam. thats interesting
You mean the problem has been Vince and his bs all along?
giphy.gif

I mean it's not like Shen Skeezy hasn't been saying this for the longest

You mean the problem has been Vince and his bs all along?
giphy.gif

I mean it's not like Shen Skeezy hasn't been saying this for the longest

Man shut the hell up

Everybody in here knew Vince was the problem. Even the niggas who aren't regulars in this section knew it so stop acting like you the only one who be hip to this shit cause u not.

Man shut the hell up

Everybody in here knew Vince was the problem. Even the niggas who aren't regulars in this section knew it so stop acting like you the only one who be hip to this shit cause u not.
Brother Dubbz you proudly support 2.0 after they straight up gutted and sacrificed the HHH version of NXT that dang near the whole fanbase supported.

Shall I put this in the "you were wrong and Shenco got crucified yet ended up being right" category?
giphy.gif

LMAO, Dubbz be so annoyed with dude
Because most of the stuff I said about Vince, WWE creative/booking, HHH and NXT ended up being true at the end of the day. That's why they came up with "bad delivery." You should know better than anyone they'll always attack the person and not the message when their arguments are flawed. I just throw a little rib here and there, nothing too serious

9469129a-0e7a-42bf-8a54-61bcfecad8cb_text.gif

The "dirt sheets" been dry for a good min now. If it isn't about releases, breaking news (Vince's payoff scandal), etc., what's the point in checking the wrestling sites.

He’s the smartest guy in the room bro it’s on brand. Let him cook
Couldn't be because I would be in the ppv threads getting called a hater for critiquing Vince's bad booking and nonsensical creative huh? It's just on brand for me huh? I still hope for the best for you and yours though. It's never too late to find the path of righteousness

Back