Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Well the character doesnt have longevity even tho he is entertaining. Reminds me of Sandow.
This is true…but you don’t let a talent that can go in the ring, play multiple distinct characters and over with the crowd.

Hopefully the dumb releases are over now that the old man is gone

This is true…but you don’t let a talent that can go in the ring, play multiple distinct characters and over with the crowd.

Hopefully the dumb releases are over now that the old man is gone
Damien Sandow was all the above thats why I would say he is a comparable character and when they cut him I thought other companies would have a blessing in their hands...homie fizzled out.

I like Ezekiel tho more then the Elias gimmick. Feel like we need a few of those up beat baby faces.

Damien Sandow was all the above thats why I would say he is a comparable character and when they cut him I thought other companies would have a blessing in their hands...homie fizzled out.

I like Ezekiel tho more then the Elias gimmick. Feel like we need a few of those up beat baby faces.
I like how Zeke is slick paying homage to Ultimate Warrior with his gear and move set

I wouldn’t say it’s the end of the world for AEW but just keep an eye on what Discovery does now that HBO Max looks to be disappearing soon

I always thought HBO Max was well on its way to being the top subscription service.

I was even thinking bout leaving Netflix in favor of it for a lil while.

My mama has that discovery plus app and all they have on that shit is house renovation shows

I wouldn’t say it’s the end of the world for AEW but just keep an eye on what Discovery does now that HBO Max looks to be disappearing soon

AEW would be considered unscripted television. This should only possibly effect them come time to renegotiate their tv contracts and if so AEW would easily. E able to get another contract. They just came off 5 weeks #1 on cable PLUS with the addition of the ROH library, that ain’t nothing but content for one of these streaming services

How will this work, subscribers gotta get Discovery + and HBO gonna have a tab like Peacock did with WWE

Back