Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Shit once you split up the Profits add Dawkins to the Alpha Academy that shit would be lit

This would be a good fit honestly

its funny because I swear he was in American Alpha with Chad Gable and Jason Jordan on NXT years ago. It didnt last long tho before they just became a tag team.

i think they were goin by different name then too

Its the confidenc delivering her shit. Bianca has already cracked up in her promos like 3 or 4 times and she is not good on the mic she is pretty much generic with some sass but we have yet to see a great Bianca promo, decent but not great. Jade delivery and confidence is what it is, nothing to do with cursing but it does add another layer of her being more natural and more realistic dialogue based on her character.
Jade has attitude issues..... i think she is bothered by the "she looks like a man" comments online or at live events......Chyna once said the same thing in a shoot interview years ago.

Jade is a goddess. Fucc them muthafuccas sayin all that shyt. If a man is the 1st thing that comes across your mind when you lookin at a fit woman...ESPECIALLY a black woman...then just come out the closet.

That's not a Jade problem. That's a problem w/n ya'self denying who you TRULY are.

Jade is a goddess. Fucc them muthafuccas sayin all that shyt. If a man is the 1st thing that comes across your mind when you lookin at a fit woman...ESPECIALLY a black woman...then just come out the closet.

That's not a Jade problem. That's a problem w/n ya'self denying who you TRULY are.
Jade is Megan Good if she were a super Saiyan

WWE star Shotzi posted a message via her Instagram Stories earlier today after seeing the reaction online to her decision to delete her Twitter account.

Shotzi, who deleted the Twitter account after responding to fan criticism of her performance in the Women's Money in the Bank match on 7/2 in Las Vegas, wrote:

{I appreciate everyone checking on me but I swear I’m fine. I have been going through the toughest year of my personal life so it’s deeper than nasty comments, but also Twitter has not helped with my already fragile mind state. Just trying to stay motivated and positive. I am focused on my goals and not what’s on the internet."

While there has been no official indication they have been released, PWInsider.com can confirm that both Sasha Banks and Naomi were removed from WWE's Internal roster over the last 24 hours.

We have heard rumblings Banks may be doing some signings outside of WWE this Fall as well, but again, no official confirmation.

Bayley was at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando for several days earlier this week, PWInsider.com can confirm.

Back