Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Ricochet don't work because he has a trash personality and don't have any mic skills so it was only so far he could go
I dont think Montez is fire on the mic either. I dont even think he has got the We Want The Smoke catchphrase over as the crowd just mumbles is softly like they dont care. One thing ive always paid attention to. He like the funny homie in the crew who says some random shit being silly while trying to make a point. Lol

Once Montez masters how to tell a great promo with real feel to it then in sure he will deliver but they got to make it happen. Keep him as a Profit til he gets close to it.

Theory about the same size as Montez and no one have a problem with his push
He Vince's white boy. Lol you know he not getting the same eye treatment from Vince.

But if I did have to say the difference between the 2, Theory far more talented and ahead ring wise.

You wouldn't have wanted Bret to move on from Anvil and Shawn to move on from Jannety. Can't have a dude who might be a top singles player relegated to a tag team with a lesser dude. Sucks for Dawkins but it needs to happen soon.

It will happen but you gotta let the beat build

you impatient af when it comes to the pay off

you not gonna get nothing from breaking them up right now but if you wait and build them up even more before the eventual split then people will be more invested and you got yourself a good program from one of the major ppvs

It's not like it was in the past, long drawn out booking isn't the way anymore when fans get bored and stop caring

It's not like it was in the past, long drawn out booking isn't the way anymore when fans get bored and stop caring
Fans stop caring when they bored because creative directions bore them and WWE has ADD when it comes to directions outside Bloodline and Codybefore the injury so its all over the place, its hard to keep up when they throwing everything at the wall or jump to something else if something is not boiling in 5 secs.

Black and Gold NXT and AEW have already proved over and over in the current wrestling climate that long term booking works. Gargano/Ciampa rivalry and the Hangman year build to his title chase are 2 perfect examples of having good programs drawn out over a year and fans ate it up.

Y’all tripping if you think Montez is going to be the face of the company with that awful ass gimmick he got.

due to the fact they are a copping to a stereotype they have a glass ceiling.

remove the buffoonery and give him a serious role and MAYBE we might see him bust thru.

Y’all tripping if you think Montez is going to be the face of the company with that awful ass gimmick he got.

due to the fact they are a copping to a stereotype they have a glass ceiling.

remove the buffoonery and give him a serious role and MAYBE we might see him bust thru.

I doubt he hangs onto it once they split.. probably be a lot more serious as a singles competitor

I aint getting my hopes up too much on Tez getting a push but they been doing better by their black talent lately. i dont know if yall remember but like late last year they had put out some shit telling them down at the PC to look for people of color with athletic builds whenever recruiting. Montez fits that shit to a T and that mf put on all that muscle recently? it could happen.
Montez is living in Bianca's shadow.... if he ever wants a real chance he's has to switch brands.... i know wwe likes to keep married couples together but it's probably best for Ford.

It will happen but you gotta let the beat build

you impatient af when it comes to the pay off

you not gonna get nothing from breaking them up right now but if you wait and build them up even more before the eventual split then people will be more invested and you got yourself a good program from one of the major ppvs

A talent starts getting a lil more shine than their tag partner...and folks ready to break them up. Goodness.

He Vince's white boy. Lol you know he not getting the same eye treatment from Vince.

But if I did have to say the difference between the 2, Theory far more talented and ahead ring wise.
Theory is younger too.... it's more important than most people think.

Back