Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

View attachment 873941

View attachment 873941
Good stuff.

Looking back I really can't think of big Angle moments that stand out. Kurt a great wrestler, an all time great in the ring but he has no memorable WWE moments even with his title wins

What can you think of about Angle that is iconic in WWE that can be shown in those video montages, the milk truck which was lesser than Austin's beer truck. You acting like I said he's wack
Milk truck, Stephanie kiss, him with the guitar, title match at the Rumble with Chris B*****, that Mania match with Brock. Angle was the man but gets overshadowed by the other huge names that were around during that time.

Milk truck, Stephanie kiss, him with the guitar, title match at the Rumble with Chris B*****, that Mania match with Brock. Angle was the man but gets overshadowed by the other huge names that were around during that time.

I honestly had all this ready to go plus
-Austin v Angle 2001
-Benoit v Angle 2003
-HBK v Angle WrestleMania
- Shane McMahon vs Angle in one of the wildest matches during that era.
- Rock v Taker v Rock is one od the greatest triple threats in WWE history.

BUT YALL TELLING ME CHI AINT TROLLING UNDER THE BRIDGE!?!?? Lol

Much like HBK, Angle legacy is the matches he put on that are in most people top 20 of all time.

Last edited:
I forgot about all that stuff

They fucked him over during that Aliance angle, he was so over leading team WWE and they threw it all away and made him heel for no reason

Rock not comfortable with his own skin colour .

eye-roll-duh.gif

Back