Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Ok so no one.

Cuz a match wit Randy is not happening. Chalk that up for either MITB or SS

So that leaves a match wit MAYBE wit Riddle. Don't see that happening. But if it does...it definitely won't be for the title. And if it is...you already know Riddle ain't winning it.

Now who else? No one. So why bother having him compete in HIAC for no reason? Especially when it's right around the corner? You want him to have a match just to have one? Doesn't make sense.

Best bet...let that feud b/t him and Randy simmer until MITB or SS (which I see the likely choice). Bigger stage.
Of course it's not happening at HIAC which is my point that it's stupid to not have a world title match on a ppv because they gave both titles to a guy who will be missing ppv's

I'd like to see Roman go against Bobby but that he feuding with Omos now smh. A heel Lashley w/ THB vs Roman w/ Jimmy n Jey in a 1 on 1 would've been dope to see

And imagine if Naomi was wit THB. The conflict of interest. The questions about her loyalty from both sides.

Smh...creative truly cheated the fans out of what could've been a classic feud

If some of the reports are true and if last nite was any indication Roman’s next opponent is gonna be Riddle. But it doesn’t look like that’s happening at HIAC they’ll probably push that to MITB & then have him go against Randy at Summerslam

If some of the reports are true and if last nite was any indication Roman’s next opponent is gonna be Riddle. But it doesn’t look like that’s happening at HIAC they’ll probably push that to MITB & then have him go against Randy at Summerslam

HIAC no longer holds that "cache" like it once did. It's pretty much an overhyped Raw show.

drew-mc-intyre-claymore-kick.gif

Back