Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

WWE's merchandise website WWEShop.com has pulled Sasha Banks and Naomi's respective merchandise sections. They have been removed from all listings under the site's Superstars menu and attempts to use the website's search function brings up zero searches for the talents.

Thus far, Banks and Naomi are still listed on the WWE.com website roster and are also listed as the Women's Tag Team Champions.

BAD booking and BAD creative.

I-it's almost as if someone's been saying the same thing forrrrr 1?...2 and a half? Nah, nah 2 years now.

Mustafa Ali wants out

Ember moon said don't call me unless I approve of the creative

Toni Storm dipped in the middle of a tour and paid for her own ticket back to Australia

Jeff Hardy let them think he relapsed and was on drugs to get out of there

Now Sasha and Naomi dipping because of the same thing

It-it's just so emotional for me to be right once again despite the doubters
giphy.gif

I-I-I just can't put it into words....so I'll let a gif do it for me

giphy.gif

I was just about to post this. Man do u see the comments? Lmfao buddy is getting eviscerated n all he did was post a emoji 😬 that tribalism aint no joke! Mfs don't even know the story behind him posting it yet they goin in.

I do wanna know what its all about since Punk been poking his nose in this shit all week.

I was just about to post this. Man do u see the comments? Lmfao buddy is getting eviscerated n all he did was post a emoji 😬 that tribalism aint no joke! Mfs don't even know the story behind him posting it yet they goin in.

I do wanna know what its all about since Punk been poking his nose in this shit all week.

They going at Punk pretty hard in his too.

Y'all cool with this dude pulling a Brock when y'all wasn't cool with Brock doing it?
I know im late but Roman has been doing a full schedule going on close to a decade. He def has earned and deserves to be able to dial it down
think the official details is less house show & TV appearances and he won’t be at HIAC. Not even close to how Brock was ghosting
Yeah his new deal mainly has him working less house shows. He will still be at majority of tv and premium events. Like you said…its no where close to what Brock did.

on top of that I expect Roman to start doing more things outside of WWE and I think his new contract facilitates that as well

What about _________

You can never win with wrestling Twitter

I just convinced myself that they all stupid kids then I stopped caring about what they had to say. Most of em probably young with the shit they be doing on wrestling twitter. Thats why now I only try to follow black accts w/ actual pics if I'm adding new followers

Back