Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Yep. Remember when he made Trish walk and bark like a dog? And remember when he wanted to find out what color panties she had on that night?

Exactly. But...but he was worried about mofos blading. Something thats been practiced...even in HIS company for decades.

As Ali revealed weeks ago, there was a vignette filmed for a Mustafa Ali “New America” gimmick that looked promising for the star. According to those in the know, initially the character was accepted, before those in power in WWE changed their mind. We’re told that in its place, there was a pitch from Vince McMahon for “something Mustafa Ali would never have done,” and it led to a heated argument between the two. Ali hasn’t been around since.

I wasnt a big fan of Ali as a wrestler but out of character he seem like a real dude. I ain't even surprised he requested his release cause he's one of the few who always spoke up about certain shit on twitter and sometimes on those post shows.

I read the other day that WWE has opened the door for releases too but I only saw one report about it n didn't kno if it was true. if they grant his with no issues then it could be

Strange considering Adam Cole had a great relationship with WWE in his time there
Had a great relationship with HHH and HBK. There is a difference. Cole explained the down side in his podcast interviews when he left beside the twitch thing.

Last edited:
Back