Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

It’s looking like summerslam will be the next ppv with fans in attendance and that shouldn’t shock anyone but it also looks like that is when they will resume touring which I’m very happy about!

I wonder if the talent has or will address the rigorous touring schedule. A lot of the talent have enjoyed the time with fam and being injury free cause your not abusing your body everyday

I would think this is the time to lobby for a better schedule when it comes to the house shows

If I were them (main roster) I would push for a Thursday-Sunday (smackdown) and Monday- Thurs (Raw) schedule and also a touring “off season” (30-45 days preferably b4 the draft) they could still do tv year round

keeps the brands separate and also gives the talent time off

I would also push for better travel and boarding accommodations (corporate busses or private charters and boarding covered)

I wonder if the talent has or will address the rigorous touring schedule. A lot of the talent have enjoyed the time with fam and being injury free cause your not abusing your body everyday

I would think this is the time to lobby for a better schedule when it comes to the house shows

If I were them (main roster) I would push for a Thursday-Sunday (smackdown) and Monday- Thurs (Raw) schedule and also a touring “off season” (30-45 days preferably b4 the draft) they could still do tv year round

keeps the brands separate and also gives the talent time off

I would also push for better travel and boarding accommodations (corporate busses or private charters and boarding covered)
Or even 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with your tv show (SD or Raw) will be the start of your “work week”

They finally smartened up and see they make more money with healthy athletes

them TV deals prob influenced a lot as well

Pandemic slowed their azzz down. I don't they would've gotten that peacock deal if they still on thst touring schedule

I miss the network I ain't even fucked wit peacock since mania.

I'm probably gonna cop a VPN so I can continue using it cuz I heard that people in the UK still have access. There is no peacock for them so the network is basically still up and being updated for them. Saw ppl saying that u can access it with a VPN

I miss the network I ain't even fucked wit peacock since mania.

I'm probably gonna cop a VPN so I can continue using it cuz I heard that people in the UK still have access. There is no peacock for them so the network is basically still up and being updated for them. Saw ppl saying that u can access it with a VPN
Yeah I havent really fucked with it since mania myself

its beacoup other shows on there tho

Yeah I havent really fucked with it since mania myself

its beacoup other shows on there tho

Whats funny is i was always thinking about getting peacock so i could keep watching the office.. but that shit is always on tv for me still

like im talking a marathon every weekend it seems so im like damn. I might check out some of the other shows on there tho since im paying for it for the WWE content

Whats funny is i was always thinking about getting peacock so i could keep watching the office.. but that shit is always on tv for me still

like im talking a marathon every weekend it seems so im like damn. I might check out some of the other shows on there tho since im paying for it for the WWE content
I've been watching Modern Family, King Of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond. Other than those three shows and WWE ppv's I don't watch nothing else.

The Office super fan shows make it easy to convert. Basically show uncut versions of episodes to give Peacock exclusive content from the show since its already been everywhere.

But WWE Peacock sucks but good news is if you got Infinity you get peacock free .

The Office super fan shows make it easy to convert. Basically show uncut versions of episodes to give Peacock exclusive content from the show since its already been everywhere.

But WWE Peacock sucks but good news is if you got Infinity you get peacock free .

They gotta do some serious upgrades for the network. It gets frustrating at times to find shit on there

Back