Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I had been looking at peacock for a while but never got it cus i have too many subscriptions already with the network moving there im guessing that means I could just pay for peacock and have the WWE network all in one subscription??

thats what im seeing anyways.

i hear its $5 with ads and 9.99 without ads.

If you got Comcast I think you get Peacock free atleast the ad version, I watch the Office on there alot and haven't paid but since I won't be spending 9.99 a month on WWE NETWORK I'll just put it to ad free Peacock and it actually good because it comes with all the movies and shows to go along with the wrestling content.

I had been looking at peacock for a while but never got it cus i have too many subscriptions already with the network moving there im guessing that means I could just pay for peacock and have the WWE network all in one subscription??

thats what im seeing anyways.

i hear its $5 with ads and 9.99 without ads.
Exactly what it means but I have a feeling Peacock prices will go up to 6.99 ad version and 12.99 ad free by end of the year.

Exactly what it means but I have a feeling Peacock prices will go up to 6.99 ad version and 12.99 ad free by end of the year.

Hell yea, that shit definitely gonna get a bump in price. Right now that deal is too good to be true so you know its coming

They should just air WrestleMania on NBC this year, put a bunch of eyes on it.
I'm surprised they haven't tried to put Mania on broadcast television. I think it will make them more money. WrestleMania is a GLOBAL phenomenon and not many other sports programs rival it other than the Super Bowl, The World Cup and maybe the NBA Finals

just the ad revenue alone would prob surpass the money they get from the PPV model.

Now I kind of dislike how Comcast has the peacock app lay out but hopefully they improve on the WWE side of things. Idk about all of it but I hate on the WWE Network I would be watching old Raws then the next day when I go to continue it acts like I didn't watch any. I also wish it was easier wheb following WCW they would make it easier to flip from Nitro to Thunder instead of going back looking up the year then find the show for a minute then back again. Was using the ps4 app version tho so maybe it's different on other platforms

I'm surprised they haven't tried to put Mania on broadcast television. I think it will make them more money. WrestleMania is a GLOBAL phenomenon and not many other sports programs rival it other than the Super Bowl, The World Cup and maybe the NBA Finals

just the ad revenue alone would prob surpass the money they get from the PPV model.
Yeah to me it makes no sense expecially since people are not buying WWE ppvs like that anyway.

Back