Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Nigga I was responding to his post saying he dont wanna see any women getting offensive over Nia being called unsafe.

Basically saying that the women are on the same page as everybody else. Plus where the fuck did anybody take up for her ring work?

ya'll niggas gotta relax B
Misunderstood your point, u usually caping so let me chill. Thought you was saying WE upset because Nia hurting our faces. My bad my bad
tenor (2).gif

Last edited:
For me it boils down to Nia being garbage in the ring... accidents happen, strings of bad luck and mishaps happen, but personally I thought Nia was terrible in NXT too

For me it boils down to Nia being garbage in the ring... accidents happen, strings of bad luck and mishaps happen, but personally I thought Nia was terrible in NXT too
Pretty much what I said, she isnt a "worker". She worse then currebt Kong is these days and that's pretty bad.

Wow. Bray had his first child with JoJo last year May and she just gave birth to their second one recently. Give JoJo a break lol

NXT has been missing a significant asset to it’s core commentary in Nigel McGuinness and according to The Wrestling Observer, it’s because the wrestler turned analyst has been furloughed by WWE.

Dave Meltzer confirms in this week’s Wrestling Observer Newsletter that McGuinness joined the names of Gerald Brisco and several top agents as employees to be currently furloughed by the company. McGuinness has recently been a voice for the WWE UK brand, but the latest episodes of the program have been “Best Of” compilations. When the pandemic regulations took in to effect, McGuinness and his commentary colleague Beth Phoenix were two of the talents to remain home primarily in fact that he and Beth both have small children at home.

Samoa Joe permanently replacing the King on commentary
WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler has once again been replaced as part of the WWE Raw commentary team.

Dave Meltzer reported in the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Samoa Joe has permanently replaced Lawler.

As of this writing, there’s no word yet on what this means for Joe’s in-ring status. Per the report, it’s possible that WWE books Joe as a commentator while also doing angles that leads to him wrestling as well.

Of course with anything in WWE, plans could change. If WWE runs into a situation where their roster depth is low, WWE could put him back as a full-time wrestler.

Originally, the belief was that Joe was filling in for Lawler on the announce team over concerns of Lawler being at risk of getting the coronavirus during the pandemic while working TV tapings.

Thus, there’s no word on whether WWE plans to bring Lawler back to the announce team once the virus is under control and WWE starts running normal TV events.

The Raw star suffered an injury while filming a commercial for the company with the belief that the injury was a concussion. Joe is still not cleared from his latest concussion. He was brought back in late April to fill in for Lawler on commentary. His work in this role has been highly praised by fans

World Wrestling Entertainment has opted to remove powerbombs into the turnbuckles aka bucklebombs from the list of authorized moves used by talents during in-ring performances, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources.

The move led to the retirement of WWE Hall of Famer Sting after he was hit with the move by Seth Rollins several years ago after the brunt of the move led to injury and the discovery that Sting was suffering from spinal stenosis. Several weeks ago, Kairi Sane took a scary bump into the buckles while wrestling Nia Jax as well.

While the move is no longer allowed, there have been other moves that were eliminated only to return later on, including the shooting star press and Seth Rollins' signature stomp. There are other moves, including the piledriver, that have been and remain banned from usage in the ring.

Back