Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

not only did Charlotte slap kairi, but she immediately powerbombed her through a table afterwards

something was clearly wrong with kairi but charlotte just had to get her shit in to look good

becky literally had to roll kairi under the ring to protect her from charlotte the barbarian

with actions like that she may not be that different from tessa

Last edited:
Charlotte doesnt hate Kairi because that happened, she pulled a Randy Orton thinking Kairi was half assing her moves and got frustrated and slapped her which was wrong but it's not the same as Tessa.
Now I may be wrong, but didn't Mark Henry say on busted open radio a few weeks before TLC that he heard from people backstage that Charlotte does not like Kairi sane at all? Even people in the community have commented on how Charlotte works stiffer with Sane for some reason. Then you got the two gifs and uhh...makes sense. Plus the fact that she just came out and said when it happened she was more concerned with how the match would go than Kairi's safety.

As far as being privileged, entitled and doing stuff that would get her blackballed...she's in the same boat as Tessa. Also Charlotte's ex-husband already claimed that she cussed and used racist language at a black cop before(which I've mentioned in this very thread). So basically yea, they the same person. Entitled, privileged, racist white chicks getting passes due to talent/name. Which is why I say throw both of em' away.

Question for Abw.......Will impact take tha belt off Tessa immediately or will they act as if nothin happened.

In a way, it would look bad if she lost the title ASAP. Like why do that when could have just not won the title in the first place? She’ll have a decent run with the title because impact wrestling really doesn’t have anything else going for them at the moment

Where is the defense? Where did I say Tessa isn't wrong? I was simply providing another example of someone else that be on the same thing as tessa. throw both these beckys away

Wheres the solid proof of Charlotte being on the same shit? plus she never called Kairi a slur and spit in her face. The difference is theres several mfs verifying what Tessa did

all this Charlotte shit is just hearsay

Wheres the solid proof of Charlotte being on the same shit? plus she never called Kairi a slur and spit in her face. The difference is theres several mfs verifying what Tessa did

all this Charlotte shit is just hearsay
Well...where's the solid proof of tessa doing anything? Because a bunch of people said the same thing? Bill Cosby defense right? Isn't this all just hearsay?

Did you see a video of her spitting on la rosa negra? Did you see a video or hear a recording of her calling la rosa negra the n-word? Or do you believe it simply because of her reputation and your own feelings/expectations of white people?

I mean we do have solid proof of Charlotte working kairi stiff and injuring her twice. We do have an article with Charlotte's own words saying that she was more concerned with the match than her opponent's safety.

I'm fine with both getting up outta here for being subpar human beings if that's the case.

Well...where's the solid proof of tessa doing anything? Because a bunch of people said the same thing? Bill Cosby defense right? Isn't this all just hearsay?

Did you see a video of her spitting on la rosa negra? Did you see a video or hear a recording of her calling la rosa negra the n-word? Or do you believe it simply because of her reputation and your own feelings/expectations of white people?

I mean we do have solid proof of Charlotte working kairi stiff and injuring her twice. We do have an article with Charlotte's own words saying that she was more concerned with the match than her opponent's safety.

I'm fine with both getting up outta here for being subpar human beings if that's the case.

there were eye witnesses man

and La Rosa said that it happened

you really think all those people are lying?

Swole said she got them both together and they talked about it after it all came out just the other weekened

Tessa is the only person denying the shit happened

Also Charlotte was like one of the first people to praise Kairi for continuing the match at TLC. i saw that shit first hand.

idk why she'd even say anything if she hated her so much

Lol like Booker said, TNA cant do anything right they literally had a woman beat their males and on top of the male division. They literally killed themselves again with that. I literally look at the whole male roster as scrubs because of this. Tessa that bitch when it comes to actual skills but WWE didnt go make Becky their world champion of the males division to prove she the man, they literally just booked her strong.

All the other women in TNA all look like they fighting for a secondary title with their women's world title just because Tessa is clearly better then all of them so she had to go to the male division to dominate their title..... fucking joke after joke IMPACT puts itself in.

Lol like Booker said, TNA cant do anything right they literally had a woman beat their males and on top of the male division. They literally killed themselves again with that. I literally look at the whole male roster as scrubs because of this. Tessa that bitch when it comes to actual skills but WWE didnt go make Becky their world champion of the males division to prove she the man, they literally just booked her strong.

All the other women in TNA all look like they fighting for a secondary title with their women's world title just because Tessa is clearly better then all of them so she had to go to the male division to dominate their title..... fucking joke after joke IMPACT puts itself in.

She honestly has no reason at all to leave IMPACT! now

she gonna be booked strong there for as long as she stay and shes protected by all the coons and other mfs on that roster who had her back

So Konnan got the shit smacked out of him this weekend by some nigga named Psicosis II

I was wondering why he didn't fight back, i know he had to retire from wrestling but people shitting on dude saying his health is real bad and hes pushing 60

WALTER Speaks Out Against WWE Survivor Series Experience

"I wasn't invested in that. I didn't care," WALTER said. "I care about my guys, my group, I care about the sport, but I don't care about all those people being angry each other. It was a weird match too – three five-men tag teams, and always three guys in the ring. That's when wrestling turns from competition to putting acrobats in a circus to do a show. There's 15 of you, you've got to do something."

So Konnan got the shit smacked out of him this weekend by some nigga named Psicosis II

I was wondering why he didn't fight back, i know he had to retire from wrestling but people shitting on dude saying his health is real bad and hes pushing 60

Thought I read a while ago that Konnan needed a new kidney.

CM Punk need to get hired part of creative , he just said Keith Lee and Sasha should and deserve to win the Rumble.

Punk praised WWE NXT Superstar Keith Lee and said he should be the one to win the men's Rumble. Punk talked about Lee's impressive showing at the 2019 Survivor Series pay-per-view and said WWE needs to follow up on that because it already feels like it's been two years since Lee had his big moment with Roman Reigns. Punk said Lee needs to win the Rumble by tossing WWE Champion Brock Lesnar out at the end.

Lee took to Twitter last night to respond to Punk's pick.

"Hmm....should I ever have the privilege of meeting Mr. Punk, I shall be certain to express my gratitude. The sentiment is most appreciated," Lee tweeted.

Back