Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Shits not bad when theres nothing else on at 11 pm on a tuesday

they also announced that Miz & Paige signed new 5 year contracts. Not surprising or anything but its cool getting news like that on there and not from the dirt sheets. They been doing injury reports/return reports and shit like that too. So its kinda like they beating them to the punch with real news and not just shit that could be true/false.

Word is no 1 knew Punk was there tonight other than Rene Young cause they aint want anyone to spoil it.

I just hope fans don’t expect him to be on raw or smackdown anytime soon. You know they’re gonna chant his name now at shows and be disappointed when he’s not there. He shouldn’t sniff the ring until the rumble at least.

can't wait for the rumble

I still feel like the return is inevitable and that it will happen but idk if it'll be then

one thing is for sure tho and thats that him being on that show is gonna drum up a lot of curiosity going forward and people will be watching just to see if he shows up.

Starting with Survivor series in Chicago next weekend. You already kno

got it...

have story line where punk comes to raw to replace the dude brock threw through the table....... seth becomes obsessed with cm punk being back, and act like it's destined for them to have a match at wrestlemanina, so he goes heel doing a whole bunch of foul shit trying to get him back in the ring....

of course he goes too far like a week or two out, and punk finally breaks and says he'll do it

got it...

have story line where punk comes to raw to replace the dude brock threw through the table....... seth becomes obsessed with cm punk being back, and act like it's destined for them to have a match at wrestlemanina, so he goes heel doing a whole bunch of foul shit trying to get him back in the ring....

of course he goes too far like a week or two out, and punk finally breaks and says he'll do it

that would be a good way to reintroduce heel Rollins cause he needs a turn badly, I mean he already getting major heat but its the wrong kind. Could you just imagine how crazy it would be if he just hauled off and attacked Punk one week at the announcers table or some shit if that was the actual story they went with?

he already asking for a match and shit

i swear i should be a writer for them niggaz, but all the pro writer gigs want credentials....

I just hope fans don’t expect him to be on raw or smackdown anytime soon. You know they’re gonna chant his name now at shows and be disappointed when he’s not there. He shouldn’t sniff the ring until the rumble at least.
I'm thinking punk will come the raw after the rumble..... But he will not wrestle until mania... It will give him time to get in shape& heal any existing injuries

Back