Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

View attachment 1008324

Lol at random Daz, she really is connected 4 life.

when it first came out that she was Snoop’s lil cousin I was tryna piece that together. Like, “how Snoop got a first cousin all the way in Boston?”

Apparently they all from Cali but she moved around bc her lil brother is a special needs kid and they wanted to find an accommodating school for him is the story she gave in some interview.

The Triple H grace period has ended so what grade you giving him right now?

You can’t really judge Triple H until after he’s able to run the main event how he wants to run it. He’s done the things that he can do well in the interim, like elevating the importance of the United States and Intercontinental Championships, giving talent more leeway to sink or swim on the mic, having the TV show be a more relaxed, sports based presentation from the commentary team, and giving the tag titles importance through tourneys.

Also, WarGames was nice too.

BUT.

Triple H took over at a time when Roman was touching 2 years as champ, after Vince had booked him into being double champion. Any decent booker worth his salt isn’t gonna just end that ASAP just to move on to his own shit. So, until Haitch is able yo book the title off Reigns at WrestleMania or SummerSlam and we get to see how he would also book the main event, we can’t judge him accurately.

He making progress though.

You can’t really judge Triple H until after he’s able to run the main event how he wants to run it. He’s done the things that he can do well in the interim, like elevating the importance of the United States and Intercontinental Championships, giving talent more leeway to sink or swim on the mic, having the TV show be a more relaxed, sports based presentation from the commentary team, and giving the tag titles importance through tourneys.

Also, WarGames was nice too.

BUT.

Triple H took over at a time when Roman was touching 2 years as champ, after Vince had booked him into being double champion. Any decent booker worth his salt isn’t gonna just end that ASAP just to move on to his own shit. So, until Haitch is able yo book the title off Reigns at WrestleMania or SummerSlam and we get to see how he would also book the main event, we can’t judge him accurately.

He making progress though.
Yeah i was going to type earlier that we cant judge Hunters direction until we are leading into Summer Slam as what happens between Mania(possibly after Backlash since its used as a Mania rematch ppv) and Summer Slam is the true telling.

“We have another guy, Cody Rhodes, who’s coming back from injury. He was super white-hot. If you go back to, I believe it was a Hell a Cell match he had with Seth Rollins, his pectoral muscle was completely torn in half. If you go back and look, it’s completely black, a giant bruise covering this guy, a fourth of his body is completely broken, and he goes out there and puts on a 40-minute performance, and just completely wins over our entire fanbase. So a lot of guts. A lot of courage out of him. He’s going to be coming back soon too.”

“We have another guy, Cody Rhodes, who’s coming back from injury. He was super white-hot. If you go back to, I believe it was a Hell a Cell match he had with Seth Rollins, his pectoral muscle was completely torn in half. If you go back and look, it’s completely black, a giant bruise covering this guy, a fourth of his body is completely broken, and he goes out there and puts on a 40-minute performance, and just completely wins over our entire fanbase. So a lot of guts. A lot of courage out of him. He’s going to be coming back soon too.”

Top guy giving the nod to the next in line. Yeh it’s definitely Cody. Even Sami kind of alluded to it.

You’ll learn to not get him started. For the betterment of everyone, yourself included
Leave it alone, it's for the best.
DO NOT ENGAGE

giphy.gif

This is what happens when you are intellectually insecure and know your arguments are as flimsy as a Ben Simmons jump shot.

EDIT: Oh and shout out to Brother B cleaning up his act for the new modship. I always believed in you

Last edited:
Had Vince did what HHH did to Austin Theory, these dudes wouldn't have been in here defending it(actually no one would have)

HHH's tenure so far has seen that, Gunther running like a scared child, 50/50 booking, a reliance on returns/debuts, storylines that take too long to develop or go nowhere, bloating the roster, Damage CTRL losing that tag tourney just to win it the week after, the women don't feel important(especially SD's woman's division) oh and keeping Kevin Patrick on commentary.

However, I will say it's been slightly better than when Vince was running things, but it's too early to judge him yet. I gave him a grade of somewhere between a C and a B in the thread

Back