Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Aye I rather have Jade as TBS champ then funky Athena.

Everyone quiet. We gotta address this. OG real talk...why can't you stand Athena?? Cuz this shyt be coming off pepersonal. Lol!

What is it about her you dislike? Is in-ring? Out the ring? The floor is yours sir.

Everyone quiet. We gotta address this. OG real talk...why can't you stand Athena?? Cuz this shyt be coming off pepersonal. Lol!

What is it about her you dislike? Is in-ring? Out the ring? The floor is yours sir.
Ive said it since her WWE days. She is boring asf. Her in ring work is sloppy, she always looks goofy and comes off not serious at all. She a dud for me. I dont care if she black, white, chinese, or middle eastern. That doesnt factor who I like.

The best thing going for her is a top rope stunner but why should I care if I cant get past her other flaws.

referee-ill-allow-it.gif

Y'all do know the reason AEW doesn't do house shows is because they allow their wrestlers to take outside bookings? If Jade wanted to get more reps in she could easily book a match with Thunder Rosa's promotion or even ask to get some time on Dark.

Back