Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Fuck, i cant believe im about to agree with this nigga.. but yea Jade Cargill should not be anywhere near no womens title and if it were up to me she wouldnt even be holding that TBS title 🤷🏽‍♂️ they should of put it on Serena Deeb or somebody else whos been around the block cause Jade still green.

She might be able to cut niggas up on the mic and LOOK like she can run through the division but truth is she can't.. she not ready yet.

Fuck, i cant believe im about to agree with this nigga.. but yea Jade Cargill should not be anywhere near no womens title and if it were up to me she wouldnt even be holding that TBS title 🤷🏽‍♂️ they should of put it on Serena Deeb or somebody else whos been around the block cause Jade still green.

She might be able to cut niggas up on the mic and LOOK like she can run through the division but truth is she can't.. she not ready yet.
We wasn't saying this with Goldberg who couldn't wrestle and having 2 minute squash matches. Jade is an attraction that need to be showcased, the hottest chick on that roster, give her the rock and let her run with it

We wasn't saying this with Goldberg who couldn't wrestle and having 2 minute squash matches. Jade is an attraction that need to be showcased, the hottest chick on that roster, give her the rock and let her run with it
True. True
bE4LpHWu-600x338.gif

If we making an exception for her then we might as well do the same for Omos and Shotzi and Aliyah and anybody else who some of yall be trying to trash

The issue with Omos, Shotzi and Aliyah is multiple people are more over than any of them. Who can you say is more over in that aew women's roster than Jade.

I will say AEW is failing Jade by not giving her more matches to get better and only have her facing the bottom of the barrel women in the company.

This nigga said DEEB...LOL!!!! Dubbz fucc outta here b.

If she's as bad as you making her seem...then she wouldn't have the TBS title to begin wit. It's time for her to take it to the next level. It's just a matter of WHEN.

If she's as bad as you making her seem...then she wouldn't have the TBS title to begin wit. It's time for her to take it to the next level. It's just a matter of WHEN.
Dubbz is right tho. Deebz is legit the best wrestler in that entire womens division. Folks just like Jade more.

Hell put her in WWE she would still be top 5 in the ring. She just had the personality of a 2x4.

Last edited:
Jade should be wrestling every single week with out missing any action because this "she is getting better" sounds good but it doesnt mean shit when she has got 5% better. Her last match she looked rough, more rough then some of her earlier matches. I think alot of the AEW homies in the thread for some reason want to look past her major flaws or just think getting slightly better is amazing.

I love the Baddie Club thing and all that but put shorty to work every week and Dark and lets get her on the treadmill for wrestling.

The issue with Omos, Shotzi and Aliyah is multiple people are more over than any of them. Who can you say is more over in that aew women's roster than Jade.

I will say AEW is failing Jade by not giving her more matches to get better and only have her facing the bottom of the barrel women in the company.

That's says more about their roster. This is why I had NO issue wit Athena coming aboard.

Jade need be facing women that can give her that work. That can match the aggressiveness. Britt...Rosa...Hayter...Storm...Athena...Statlander. I don't think they've gone all in wit a Nyla/Jade feud.

Also you gotta understand...they're not on the road doing house shows...yet. That plays a part. Heard plenty of former wrestlers say important them house shows are. They get to hone their craft.

She's definitely gotta better. Just stop putting her up against scrub chicks.

Jade should be wrestling every single week with out missing any action because this "she is getting better" sounds good but it doesnt mean shit when she has got 5% better. Her last match she looked rough, more rough then some of her earlier matches.
It's time that they take the training wheels off, put her in matches with more experienced women

Dubbz is right tho. Deebz is legit the best wrestler in that entire womens division. Folks just like Jade more.

Hell put her in WWE she would still be top 5 in the ring. She just had the personality of a 2x4.

I sweata gawd if Deeb was given the TBS title...yall niggas would be bitchin about she's too old. Lol.

And if she was to have the TBS title...that should've been done when she was doin that 1 or 2min challenges.

I sweata gawd if Deeb was given the TBS title...yall niggas would be bitchin about she's too old. Lol.

And if she was to have the TBS title...that should've been done when she was doin that 1 or 2min challenges.
We? The only person who bitches about age is Chi. I think ive seen most of everybody on here say as long as you can go age shouldnt factor outside a major push to be the face of the company obviously.

We all love Jade and want her to be the next best thing but there is still alot of "practice" to be done on tv with her to get her there. Like Dubbz likes watching NXT to see new talent form, i like watching Jade grow week to week. Its just taking some time.

That's says more about their roster. This is why I had NO issue wit Athena coming aboard.

Jade need be facing women that can give her that work. That can match the aggressiveness. Britt...Rosa...Hayter...Storm...Athena...Statlander. I don't think they've gone all in wit a Nyla/Jade feud.

Also you gotta understand...they're not on the road doing house shows...yet. That plays a part. Heard plenty of former wrestlers say important them house shows are. They get to hone their craft.

She's definitely gotta better. Just stop putting her up against scrub chicks.

Im so glad you brought up touring. I don’t think they will your anytime soon but they need to think about making rampage live and 2 hours. I know they love the convenience of having only one show live per week when there’s no PPV but enough is enough. A second live show would do wonders for AEW

Im so glad you brought up touring. I don’t think they will your anytime soon but they need to think about making rampage live and 2 hours. I know they love the convenience of having only one show live per week when there’s no PPV but enough is enough. A second live show would do wonders for AEW
Would do wonders for their talent specifically. Alot of these guys are growing and learning on a major tv show.

Wait are you saying that Jade wrestles better than Serena Deeb and also niiigga aint u an OMOS fan??? Lmao Ima need you to sit this one out bro..

maybe I'm wrong but I personally feel like she's the tbs champion because she's over and has fan support n that's what TK is looking at. At the end of the day tho he's not doing her any favors. He should be letting her get better in the ring.. like OG said put her on Dark more that's what its there for.

She could still be featured on the other shows too from time to time while she's improving

I think she or another AEW wrestler say they are planning to do it. Just a matter of when and how.

B/c wit all the ex-WWE talent they got...I can only assume they not tryin to have a schedule like WWE.

Wait are you saying that Jade wrestles better than Serena Deeb and also niiigga aint u an OMOS fan??? Lmao Ima need you to sit this one out bro..

maybe I'm wrong but I personally feel like she's the tbs champion because she's over and has fan support n that's what TK is looking at. At the end of the day tho he's not doing her any favors. He should be letting her get better in the ring.. like OG said put her on Dark more that's what its there for.

She could still be featured on the other shows too from time to time while she's improving

No nigga. But I know YOU ALL. And yall would trash Deeb. B/c the main complaint yall would bring up...is the fact that she doesn't have the star power. Her age. The "who asked for this" type comments.

Is she good in the ring...yes. But the hefa barely gets a reaction when she comes out. The one thing I've heard wrestlers like Bully Ray...Mark Henry...other former wrestlers from other shows say is...get yourself over. Whether you're a heel or face. If you can't even get a reaction from the fans...everything else you do is null & void.

Aaaaannnnddd...imma continue supportin OMOS. Just like imma support ALL my black wrestlers in WWE...AEW...ETC...NUCCA! Regardless. Been doin that ever since I started wrestling as a kid. Now that there's a new regime...I do wanna see how they gonna utilize him going forward. He needs to be around vets. Him being wit AJ was a good start.

Back