Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Keep Lacey heel. Drop that G.I. Jane gimmick and let her be her. She one of the few that you don't have to give her instructions on what to do.

Omos...*sighs* I dunno. For one have him stop all that roaring shyt. Surround him wit vets to help develop his character better. That's why I say if THB get back together...put his azzz wit them. I still got hope for the brotha. Hopefully the Steph/HHH Era churns out a positive outcome for him.
Omos needs a towel he he comes to the ring...... brother sweats 2 cans of Crisco before he touch the ring rope.

my gf told me that there is a rumor that Nia Jax could come back to wwe.

she swears up and down she done with wrestling plus with the way she be shitting on the fans and her former co-workers now that she gone? aint no way.

she also one of those who has fucked up views and is proud of it so idk if thats gone happen

Lex Luger documentary should be
interesting

Today's WWE programming on A&E features:
6 PM - Biography: Bret Hart.
8 PM - Biography: Lex Luger (premiere)
10 PM - WWE Rivals: WCW vs. WWE (premiere)
11:04 PM - Smack Talk - Lex Luger (premiere)

Same guy who broke the Kross news right b4 his debut also saying Bray byke.. not to mention the man himself liked a WWE post of Kross' return.

Interesting times...

Since the regime change there's been no Veer or no 24/7 crap

Thank you for giving me a chance to use this
297870948_5317189474983308_5932472193880868517_n.jpg

Same guy who broke the Kross news right b4 his debut also saying Bray byke.. not to mention the man himself liked a WWE post of Kross' return.

Interesting times...
Bray being back does nothing for me, he comes with these characters but his in ring work isn't good

HHH about to have the whole week looking like one long episode of Dynamite/Black and Gold. (idk about 2.0 though)
ahh-yeah.gif

While Con continues to drop the ball with MJF and bringing indy nobodies to challenge his champions ignoring the ranking system he came up with and have his shows give you updates on.

Back