Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Anything to get C

Putting the dominant single male, dominant single female and dominant tag team will benefit everyone. Find someone to take the secondary title and it helps everyone. Bianca makes more sense than putting Naomi in it, she's not a bad ass
Yall already know how I feel about Naomi so its a no for me. Bianca bigger then Hurt Business now but if they can make it work then im cool with it.

Anything to get C

Putting the dominant single male, dominant single female and dominant tag team will benefit everyone. Find someone to take the secondary title and it helps everyone. Bianca makes more sense than putting Naomi in it, she's not a bad ass

What dominant tag team, though? And for Bianca, the E will more likely look at it from her singles standpoint. Why f up her vibe for the sake of others. Not everything has to be done like "the bloodline" I see your point about not Naomi coming off like a "bad ass". So no need to add her, but home girl can wrestle. Ok just leaving Naomi "for the kids..."

Yall already know how I feel about Naomi so its a no for me. Bianca bigger then Hurt Business now but if they can make it work then im cool with it.

This it right there..i know Lashley is there....but i just think i'd let Bianca ride alone. The hurt business can do what they do without her. especially if Triple H is gonna be open to their ideas as well.

Who would have thought Hogan, Hall and Nash forming a group would work and that didn't hinder any of them so why would Bianca not work in a crew

Who would have thought Hogan, Hall and Nash forming a group would work and that didn't hinder any of them so why would Bianca not work in a crew

Come on....look how long before Hogan became part of a stable that he still had to be talked into. Hurt business can come off "dominant" if that is what creative wants to do wit them, without needing to have Bianca with them...

Come on....look how long before Hogan became part of a stable that he still had to be talked into. Hurt business can come off "dominant" if that is what creative wants to do wit them, without needing to have Bianca with them...
And it was the best thing to happen to him, he was more popular than he was in the red and yellow.

And it was the best thing to happen to him, he was more popular than he was in the red and yellow.

😳

it was the right approach after years of being the good guy. keyword is YEARS/DECADES of...and i dont think "hollywood hogan" out did the red and yellow hogan...that character revolutionize wrestling...hard to argue that.

why not use Sasha then?

The Must Business

po-dies.gif

I'm happy we might the Hurt Business back but I wouldn't even pull the trigger on that right now either tbh.

Don't bring it back just to bring it back. Do it whenever you need a new big storyline that way it means something

Bobby is another one who killing it in singles right now.

I'm happy we might the Hurt Business back but I wouldn't even pull the trigger on that right now either tbh.

Don't bring it back just to bring it back. Do it whenever you need a new big storyline that way it means something

Bobby is another one who killing it in singles right now.
No Cedrick or Shelton either

Back