Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Jade has definitely gotten better. Their build up could be epic. That shyt could start online then carry over to the ring.

Jade would murder Bianca in promos tho easily.

Like OG said, Jade would humiliate Bianca in promo's

Only difference is one curses in her promos and the other doesn't 🤷🏾‍♂️ I'd love to hear the heel Bianca from NXT cut a promo w/ no holds barred cause she was it.. Of course WWE some hoes tho

I still cant wait for the day she turns tho cause shes meant to be a heel

She's worse in the ring than Jade

But they two black queens tho... thats what IP wants :shrug2:

plus thats a better opponent for her right now. You gotta take baby steps man..

you right about Lash not being n her level too but she showing is some signs improvement... some.

Only difference is one curses in her promos and the other doesn't 🤷🏾‍♂️ I'd love to hear the heel Bianca from NXT cut a promo w/ no holds barred cause she was it.. Of course WWE some hoes tho

I still cant wait for the day she turns tho cause shes meant to be a heel
Its the confidenc delivering her shit. Bianca has already cracked up in her promos like 3 or 4 times and she is not good on the mic she is pretty much generic with some sass but we have yet to see a great Bianca promo, decent but not great. Jade delivery and confidence is what it is, nothing to do with cursing but it does add another layer of her being more natural and more realistic dialogue based on her character.

Last edited:
But they two black queens tho... thats what IP wants :shrug2:

plus thats a better opponent for her right now. You gotta take baby steps man..

you right about Lash not being n her level too but she showing is some signs improvement... some.

Negro...you must be outta ya rabbit azzz mind to think a Jade vs Bianca match wouldn't slap.

Both athletically match up. Bianca maybe a level higher...but don't act like Jade hasn't been improving. IF this shyt does happen...by the time it does...Jade will definitely be on Bianca's level.

Its the confidenc delivering her shit. Bianca has already cracked up in her promos like 3 or 4 times and she is not good on the mic she is pretty much generic with some sass but we have yet to see a great Bianca promo, decent but not great. Jade delivery and confidence is what it is, nothing to do with cursing but it does add another layer of her being more natural and more realistic dialogue based on her character.

Heel Bel Air had that confidence and delivery in NXT.. walking around talking shit cause she was undefeated.

Hell, I dont even think she was a heel during this -

but she also wasnt the same bubbly, happy character that they got her portraying on RAW right now. She was a lot more like a tweener and her promos hit harder

Heel Bel Air had that confidence and delivery in NXT.. walking around talking shit cause she was undefeated.

Hell, I dont even think she was a heel during this -

but she also wasnt the same bubbly, happy character that they got her portraying on RAW right now. She was a lot more like a tweener and her promos hit harder

If she reacts like that towards Charlotte...how do think she's gonna react towards Jade? ESPECIALLY the shyt talking Jade can do.

Negro...that shyt would be epic. Jade would push her to that level

Negro...you must be outta ya rabbit azzz mind to think a Jade vs Bianca match wouldn't slap.

Both athletically match up. Bianca maybe a level higher...but don't act like Jade hasn't been improving. IF this shyt does happen...by the time it does...Jade will definitely be on Bianca's level.

they do match up athletically but she not on that level and dont need to be in a match with Bianca until she is.

you dont wanna see Jade vs Lash? clash of the tall, black, goddesses? I mean they both athletic.. both former basketball players I think?

they do match up athletically but she not on that level and dont need to be in a match with Bianca until she is.

you dont wanna see Jade vs Lash? clash of the tall, black, goddesses? I mean they both athletic.. both former basketball players I think?

...bruh don't make me put you in the same wrestling bin as Chi-Town bruh.

Its Bianca vs Jade. It's gonna happen. And you're goin to watch. End of discussion.

If she reacts like that towards Charlotte...how do think she's gonna react towards Jade? ESPECIALLY the shyt talking Jade can do.

Negro...that shyt would be epic. Jade would push her to that level

yea, seeing them go at it with the gloves off would be crazy.

I love Bianca but they really watered her down for the main roster run. I just hope that they give her some of the edge back if and when she does eventually turn.

Just a day after firing back against online criticism of her work in the Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match, WWE Smackdown star Shotzi has deactivated her Twitter account.

Back