Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

eye-roll-duh.gif

When has he done anything for us people ?

That promo that was shown last night at MITB for a new/old person returning or debuting?

well…..

Sean Sapp reported behind Fightful’s paywall that the promo that aired during Money in the Bank is for Edge. They are repackaging him with a new gimmick right now, so that promo was not for a returning Wyatt.

That promo that was shown last night at MITB for a new/old person returning or debuting?

well…..

Sean Sapp reported behind Fightful’s paywall that the promo that aired during Money in the Bank is for Edge. They are repackaging him with a new gimmick right now, so that promo was not for a returning Wyatt.

gold metal (angle)
latino heat license (eddie guerrero)
cross (christian)
arm sleeves (hardy’s)

all ties back to edge’s past opponents/partners

the internet: IT’S BRAY WYATT!!!

:smh:

Last edited:
gold metal (angle)
latino heat license (eddie guerrero)
cross (christian)
arm sleeves (hardy’s)

all ties back to edge’s past opponents/partners

the internet: IT’S BRAY WYATT!!!

:smh:

First watch through i thought it was but after watching it back i saw the Latino heat tag and was like this ain't got nothing to do with that mf. With all the other shit it showed its definitely Edge

They gotta push Theory hard now, make him credible for that cash in. That U.S reign was trash and did nothing for him. Have him feud with Seth Rollins who will make him look like a top guy after his alleged match with Cena

Time for the Street Profits to break up, Montez hads done all he can as a tag team guy, I don't know what will happen with Dawkins though

1 tag title reign and no heel turn

nah man

its still more to be done

them vs the Usos is just getting started imo and theyll be the ones to eventually take the titles
Can't hold down Montez to a tag team wrestler when he has the ability to be a singles guy. I think they get one more shot at the Uso's and lose and that's when one turn on the other. If it was up to me I'll have Dawkins turn and keep Tez face

We talked about this in the MITB thread. I’m fine with them breaking up without more tag title runs and/or a heel turn but if they wanna go in the direction, it needs to happen asap

Back