Andrade
Ethan Page
Black
Hobbs
Ricky Starks
Sammy G
Wardlow

Say I'm wrong

Well wit Punk winning...obviously we're gonna get Punk vs MJF. That seed has been planted. Along wit Wardlow vs MJF.

Now what seeds have been planted wit everyone else for them to be put in a AEW title contention right now?

Mind you old man Punk has been javing better matches then his last 5 yearsnin WWE. That i dont think is even debatable.

Well wit Punk winning...obviously we're gonna get Punk vs MJF. That seed has been planted. Along wit Wardlow vs MJF.

Now what seeds have been planted wit everyone else for them to be put in a AEW title contention right now?
Are you sure considering he seems to be trying to get out

That's the issue I've been saying, instead of going to these washed up dudes give the ball to the younger talent like they did in the beginning before Con started his love affair with ex wwe guys

The Owen Hart tournament was the perfect way to build a younger talent for both men and women and they had people already high on the card win it

Are you sure considering he seems to be trying to get out

That's the issue I've been saying, instead of going to these washed up dudes give the ball to the younger talent like they did in the beginning before Con started his love affair with ex wwe guys

In the beginning? You do realize Jericho...an ex WWE was the 1st wit the title right? Why do you think they went wit him instead of Hangman in the beginning?

In the beginning? You do realize Jericho...an ex WWE was the 1st wit the title right? Why do you think they went wit him instead of Hangman in the beginning?
And who was he facing, Scorpio, Ray Fenix. Jungle Boy and the like. Jericho was needed at the start but now he's not which is why he's where he belong in the mid card

Instead of just sitting back and enjoying a show yall pick too many small to nothinG details to complain. Thats why i be thinking shit is a gimmick.

Folks care too much about age like in wresting when age means nothing before 45 if they are still on go. If they still going, then they still entertaining. Punk is prime example who came back better then his WWE run match quality wise.

Instead of just sitting back and enjoying a show yall pick too many small to nothinG details to complain. Thats why i be thinking shit is a gimmick.
What's small about old dudes going over younger dudes, WCW learned the hard way about doing that and where are they now

Back