Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I really don't know why Naomi walked out, she went from being stuck in catering, to coming back to tv in a feud against Sonya to the tag titles and then being put in a match against one of the top women in a title match. She was going up from where she was a year ago.

I swear i believe Sasha tricked ole girl outta her position. While I do think that they'd be good outside the WWE if they decide not to re-sign i worry moreso about Naomi than I do Sasha.

She not as big of a star and ain't as charismatic unless they just been holding her back all these years but idk man..

Lol. Now that they failed to get fans to fill a stadium for Money In The Bank the new location is not advertising Roman, Rousey and Brock anymore. Them boys really said since we going to a smaller arena we taking off our 3 big draws.
Ya'll don't see where they going fr?

I feel like they telling the story right before our eyes honestly while Roman announcing he no longer doing house shows, Cody out there front and center while interacting w/ the fans after the shows. He getting the center of the PPV & live show posters and he rumored to be the one on the cover of the next game, not to mention they doing count downs till his ass appears on tv.

Cody will be the one and the story will be that he caught Romans attention after the company started putting him front and center over Reigns.

I still got him pegged to win MITB too. I could see him winning it and holding on to it for a while even though they'll have Reigns and Heyman throwing shots at him from time to time
there was a reason why Cody left wwe the first time..... there was a reason why Aew fans turned on Cody & T.K. did not pay him Daniel Bryan or C.M Punk money..... He was average....... he uses his father's name to put himself over way too much.... Goldust never did that when he wrestled for Vince.

there was a reason why Cody left wwe the first time..... there was a reason why Aew fans turned on Cody & T.K. did not pay him Daniel Bryan or C.M Punk money..... He was average....... he uses his father's name to put himself over way too much.... Goldust never did that when he wrestled for Vince.
Bro just chill. Lol im sorry you feel that way but you repeat this literally every week. He is doing just fine.

Bro just chill. Lol im sorry you feel that way but you repeat this literally every week. He is doing just fine.
you repeat that Naomi's trash but you don't hear me complaining about it.... as wrestling fans we will all have various opinions & thoughts....... ain't nobody's wrestling logic in here the spoken word & that includes you brother OG.

I swear i believe Sasha tricked ole girl outta her position. While I do think that they'd be good outside the WWE if they decide not to re-sign i worry moreso about Naomi than I do Sasha.

She not as big of a star and ain't as charismatic unless they just been holding her back all these years but idk man..
Naomi don't strike me as a follower but tbh Sasha pumped her head up to make a decision that she might regret.

Naomi don't strike me as a follower but tbh Sasha pumped her head up to make a decision that she might regret.
Naomi's husband should have talked her out of it. Sasha can come back and they will still put her back in a top spot but I don't think Naomi has that type of pull after this stunt

I kinda wanna see her beyond the glow shyt. She needs a revamp. Her being paired wit THB would've been the PERFECT look.

Lol @ yall thinkin Naomi that naive and simple minded to be "tricked" into doin what she did.

The chick has been in the business 10+ years. Let's please show her the proper respect and not treat her as some newbie.

NO ONE knows her reason for bouncing b/c SHE hasn't come out and said why. Let's stop using that narrative that Sasha some how manipulated her. Naomi a grown azzz woman, who can make a grown azzz decision by herself.

Seems like the narrative changes every week. Now its their contract. Smh. I'd rather wait to hear from both Sasha and Naomi themselves. Not unnamed sources...or people on Twitter....dirt sheets...folks who have no direct ties to either one of these ladies.

Right now folks is just throwing shyt to wall and hope it sticks.

Is Hollywood really beating down Sasha's door to put her in shows and movie's. She had that Mandolorian role but she didn't have any lines

Is Hollywood really beating down Sasha's door to put her in shows and movie's. She had that Mandolorian role but she didn't have any lines

Don't see why not.

She got the look
She got the appeal
She got the charisma
She got a HUGE fan following

That's damn there the recipe Hollywood looks for in a star. Especially one from the WWE. If Roman wanted to, he could make that jump to.

I mean one can argue the pics they 1st dropped of her being on Mandalorian added even more anticipation to season 2.

Lol @ yall thinkin Naomi that naive and simple minded to be "tricked" into doin what she did.

The chick has been in the business 10+ years. Let's please show her the proper respect and not treat her as some newbie.

NO ONE knows her reason for bouncing b/c SHE hasn't come out and said why. Let's stop using that narrative that Sasha some how manipulated her. Naomi a grown azzz woman, who can make a grown azzz decision by herself.

Seems like the narrative changes every week. Now its their contract. Smh. I'd rather wait to hear from both Sasha and Naomi themselves. Not unnamed sources...or people on Twitter....dirt sheets...folks who have no direct ties to either one of these ladies.

Right now folks is just throwing shyt to wall and hope it sticks.

Her home girl said the same thing tho 🤷🏿‍♂️ so it ain't that big of a reach

Would be the best gift WWE could get. Only down side is we would get MJF XTRA LITE or a better version of the Miz but fuck it would be such a set back character wise. I love the foul mouth anything goes promos he does.

If he really does feel this way I wonder how he would feel a year into a WWE run

Would be the best gift WWE could get. Only down side is we would get MJF XTRA LITE or a better version of the Miz but fuck it would be such a set back character wise. I love the foul mouth anything goes promos he does.

If he really does feel this way I wonder how he would feel a year into a WWE run

Which is why he should stay in AEW. I find it hard to believe Tony would let someone like MJF go.

But hey...you never know

Back