Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Coming from the guy who was a failure for the first 8 years of his single run and who just within the last year got his shit together

We here now.. thats all that matters

roman-reigns-remote.gif

you might as well join the movement cause its not ending no time soon
It's ending, New Day gonna take down the uso's soon enough, I don't like them either but they're a necessary evil and by Wrestlemania they're gonna build Drew up to take down Roman even though I don't like him

Roman a made WWE guy now. He doing what he supposed to be doing. I was going to say don't bring up DB running circles around Roman he fucking double stacked his ass at Mania. Lol

See Roman got the cred to be going this hard as he carrying a entire company on his back. The fat boy from Hit Row burning bridges because I don't see him lasting 3 yrs in WWE and he still a nobody trying to make it.

fucking hilarious
i can’t front, i love his shit talking. romans too comfortable to be playing a character. these might be his real thoughts lol
Sad part is Punk is the one who kind of put him on out of FCW and recommended him to be in the SHEILD and to be his security guys. I think their friends behind all this or it would seem kind of shady to just be talking ish.

the Chief chose VIOLENCE today!!!!

Talk yo shit Roman!!

I personally don't agree with his statement but these are the statements he should be making as their champion. I think Kenny would run circles around him in that wrestling ring, Hangman (and Jericho with that damn theme song) would get a bigger reaction

I would love the idea of some type of 1 night only cross-promotion between WWE & AEW to settle this but Vince wouldn't have that to save his life. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that booking meeting

Talk yo shit Roman!!

I personally don't agree with his statement but these are the statements he should be making as champion. I think Kenny would run circles around him in that wrestling ring, Hangman (and Jericho with that damn theme song) would get a bigger reaction

I would love the idea of some type of 1 night only cross-promotion between WWE & AEW to settle this but Vince wouldn't have that to save his life. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that booking meeting
Would be dope if NJPW could host it so technically it wouldnt favor either side. I think one day we would see something like that happen somewhere in the hopeful future. Imagine WrestleKingdom with Roman Reigns vs OMEGA on the card or even now Roman Reigns vs CM Punk.

Roman a made WWE guy now. He doing what he supposed to be doing. I was going to say don't bring up DB running circles around Roman he fucking double stacked his ass at Mania. Lol

See Roman got the cred to be going this hard as he carrying a entire company on his back. The fat boy from Hit Row burning bridges because I don't see him lasting 3 yrs in WWE and he still a nobody trying to make it.

I think he was just having fun but a lot of fans were talking crazy after he said that shit.. he had black wrestlers from all sides coming to his defense aftewards, even some from AEW.

I like the shit talking but its gone be fucked up if they hit the main roster and fall flat right away, he gonna have to carry that L for a long ass time

Would be dope if NJPW could host it so technically it wouldnt favor either side. I think one day we would see something like that happen somewhere in the hopeful future. Imagine WrestleKingdom with Roman Reigns vs OMEGA on the card or even now Roman Reigns vs CM Punk.

Once Vince is out the picture there would probably be a chance for something like this to go down

Sad part is Punk is the one who kind of put him on out of FCW and recommended him to be in the SHEILD and to be his security guys. I think their friends behind all this or it would seem kind of shady to just be talking ish.

i thought punk wanted moxley, rollins, and chris hero as his security

it was wwe who recommended reigns over hero and punk just went with it

Back