Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

told the truth n had mfs salty
Calling a spade a spade tho what he said is legit stupid since that's there douche bag gimmick they are purposely doing with the stupid matching fits and high end shoes. He really didn't make a point here just said the obvious of what gimmick they are working because YB made a comment that had truth as well about NXT.

Imagine somebody saying NWO was rolling around like a Gang and not even really about that life and do it to look cool but when they get home they are wearing new balances and dockers? Bruh what? Lol imagine somebody on WWE side wasting their time to say that during the AE. This dude must not realize this is a scripted wrestling show and not the rap career he his portraying. My boy Swerve would never say such nonsense. Lol

Wrestling twitter side stay being the worst.

Last edited:
Calling a spade a spade tho what he said is legit stupid since that's there douche bag gimmick they are purposely doing with the stupid matching fits and high end shoes. He really didn't make a point here just said the obvious of what gimmick they are working because YB made a comment that had truth as well about NXT.

Imagine somebody saying NWO was rolling around like a Gang and not even really about that life and do it to look cool but when they get home they are wearing new balances and dockers? Bruh what? Lol imagine somebody on WWE side wasting their time to say that during the AE. This dude must not realize this is a scripted wrestling show and not the rap career he his portraying. My boy Swerve would never say such nonsense. Lol

Wrestling twitter side stay being the worst.

yea I figure its part of their gimmick, they got called out by the sneaker heads for rockin fake Diors but they probably did it just to get heat since they wrestled in em

thing is dude didnt even name the Young Bucks... and he didnt have to cause a lot of other people on the roster started doing it once it got attention. the alien chick got called out and admitted to buying fake yeezys and shes not even a heel lmao

that whole exchange last night/today was funny tho, he only did it to piss certain fans off

The Elite were all in japan getting exclusive color ways when they were in NJPW. Kenny Omega literally has a Yeezy 350 collection. He wore Ultraboosts at a G1 press conference.
zSGYdSZrnXOMm0i3_C1WuXa1gMmyIMv_-zhznXpe6XI.jpg

And real sneaker heads know J's been kinda getting played out and that Asics and Vans have some heat (Literally check the sneaker thread on this site.)

With that said outside of Swerve's in-ring ability and my respect for him being Killshot in LU, Hit Row is corny. From B-fab and No Dollas being trash in the ring to the less than stellar raps...I do not see them making it on the Main Roster...well maybe B-Fab.

Lol Reigns you are the man no doubt right now in WWE.........

But half the roster on the other show could embarrass him in the ring if needed be. Talk yo shit tho Big Dawg...

Back