Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

To me the most amazing shit is how Dustin Rhodes skated by all of this shit.. Because to me he was the worst offender…

they made him out to be a hero but i keep seeing ppl post a snippet from an article saying he harassed one of those attendants too

nobody is saying anything about that shit tho.. and he made his twitter private once it started circulating.

they made him out to be a hero but i keep seeing ppl post a snippet from an article saying he harassed one of those attendants too

nobody is saying anything about that shit tho.. and he made his twitter private once it started circulating.

Its just like when that whole “speaking out” shit went down.. And Darby and AEW’s ring announcer ere implicad in foul shit.. And wrestling “media” asked no questions asked or no one made a big deal out it.. Just like there doing with Dustin…

Its just like when that whole “speaking out” shit went down.. And Darby and AEW’s ring announcer ere implicad in foul shit.. And wrestling “media” asked no questions asked or no one made a big deal out it.. Just like there doing with Dustin…

yea, its big time biasness in the media now n they dont even try to hide it

tony got all them folks in his back pocket

Jimmy Havok got fired and Darby Allin iirc was basically only accused of being a verbal abuser/toxic boyfriend. Nothing really newsworthy there. Justin Roberts I don't remember what happened. I think he got taken off of TV for a little bit.

You a little too thirsty for AEW to take some kind of hit off of these docs though my friend. It's almost like you care more about that than the victims themselves...but what do I know? My delivery right?

yea, its big time biasness in the media now n they dont even try to hide it

tony got all them folks in his back pocket
Vince has been covering up rapes and murders for decades...but it's tony khan manipulating the media?

jon-hamm-head-nod.gif

Jimmy Havok got fired and Darby Allin iirc was basically only accused of being a verbal abuser/toxic boyfriend. Nothing really newsworthy there. Justin Roberts I don't remember what happened. I think he got taken off of TV for a little bit.

You a little too thirsty for AEW to take some kind of hit off of these docs though my friend. It's almost like you care more about that than the victims themselves...but what do I know? My delivery right?

The victims got their money Vince settled which he rarely does.. So obviously what they were saying true.. I just got problem with whole story not being told or looked at…

All Elite Wrestling Announces Partnership With The Owen Hart Foundation, Includes Annual Tournament And Retail Goods

All Elite Wrestling is partnering with The Owen Hart Foundation to honor the late wrestler’s legacy in several new ways.

On Monday, All Elite Wrestling announced it has entered into a partnership with The Owen Hart Foundation that will see AEW host an annual wrestling tournament, “unique and original” Owen merchandise, involvement in the upcoming AEW console video game, and action figures.

Jazwares’ Jeremy Padawer commented on the re-introduction of Hart’s action figures to the market, posting the following statements on Twitter:

“We will all work hard to create the greatest Owen Hart action figures and tributes to his and Martha’s legacy. This is phenomenal,” Padawer wrote.

The full press release is below:

September 20, 2021 – All Elite Wrestling (AEW) and The Owen Hart Foundation (OHF), a nonprofit charity which provides a vast range of assistance and opportunities to individuals in need across the world, are collaborating to honor the legacy of late wrestler Owen Hart, a beloved figure in the professional wrestling community and beyond. This collaboration includes launching the annual Owen Hart Cup Tournament within AEW, which will see the winner receive a Cup known as “The Owen,” as well as the production and distribution of unique and original

Owen Hart merchandise, including specified retail goods as well as the upcoming AEW console
video game.

This alliance incorporates opportunities to develop Owen Hart action figures via AEW’s partnership with Jazwares, apparel, posters, and additional collectible merchandise. Owen Hart is survived by his wife, Dr. Martha Hart, who spearheads The Owen Hart Foundation with a mission of providing global aid to at-risk communities (e.g., scholarships, housing, various forms of international assistance, food drives, backpack giveaways and Christmas projects).

“AEW’s relationship with the Hart family dates back to our inaugural pay-per-view event, Double or Nothing in 2019, and Owen’s influence is still felt today,” said Tony Khan, AEW CEO, GM and Head of Creative. “To extend his memory and his legacy even further through this agreement is a powerful and meaningful moment for the entire wrestling community.”

“The Owen Hart Foundation is extremely pleased to partner with AEW in this wonderful joint venture to honor Owen’s substantial international wrestling career and the lasting influence he and his craft has had in the sport. AEW’s Owen Hart Cup Tournament serves as a tremendous tribute to Owen and provides an incredible way for professional wrestling enthusiasts to celebrate his work in a most fitting way. We trust that Tony Khan and his amazing AEW team will do a brilliant job with this highly anticipated project. This OHF/AEW partnership is my special gift to all of Owen’s magnificent loyal fans who forever remember him and his inspiring repertoire of talents,” said Dr. Martha Hart.

WWE will be airing a King of the Ring special on FOX the weekend of 10/1-10/3, PWInsider.com has confirmed.
The special will air in different timeslots depending on your local market and will be a preview of the return of the King of the Ring tournament.

WWE will be airing a King of the Ring special on FOX the weekend of 10/1-10/3, PWInsider.com has confirmed.
The special will air in different timeslots depending on your local market and will be a preview of the return of the King of the Ring tournament.

So it wont be happening during Crown Jewel?

thank fkin god

or atleast i hope this is what that means..

i wish they'd call those mfs out more on their bullshit. its the only way to stop shit like that from catching traction

WWE have been teasing dissention between Dominik Mysterio and father Rey Mysterio in recent weeks, and the younger Mysterio is reportedly being prepared for a heel turn and a change in character.

Talks have persisted backstage in WWE about an eventual heel turn for Dominik ever since he debuted in the promotion last year and, according to WrestleNews.co, those conversations have turned to how the 24-year-old should be repackaged when he does go bad.

According to the report, Vince McMahon is very receptive to the idea of Dominik finally putting on a mask in WWE, which in turn would progress Dominik into being called Prince Mysterio in the promotion - a name Rey trademarked a number of years ago.

The character of Prince Mysterio would declare himself to be the superior wrestler in the Mysterio family, leading to his split from his father.

WWE's tease of problems between Dominik and Rey have progressed in the last couple of weeks, as the former has faced and lost to Sami Zayn on three occasions.

Zayn said, following their most recent match last week, that it was the closest that Dominik has come to beating him but also suggested that the 'common denominator' in each of the losses has been Rey Mysterio coming down to ringside and distracting his son

WWE have been teasing dissention between Dominik Mysterio and father Rey Mysterio in recent weeks, and the younger Mysterio is reportedly being prepared for a heel turn and a change in character.

Talks have persisted backstage in WWE about an eventual heel turn for Dominik ever since he debuted in the promotion last year and, according to WrestleNews.co, those conversations have turned to how the 24-year-old should be repackaged when he does go bad.

According to the report, Vince McMahon is very receptive to the idea of Dominik finally putting on a mask in WWE, which in turn would progress Dominik into being called Prince Mysterio in the promotion - a name Rey trademarked a number of years ago.

The character of Prince Mysterio would declare himself to be the superior wrestler in the Mysterio family, leading to his split from his father.

WWE's tease of problems between Dominik and Rey have progressed in the last couple of weeks, as the former has faced and lost to Sami Zayn on three occasions.

Zayn said, following their most recent match last week, that it was the closest that Dominik has come to beating him but also suggested that the 'common denominator' in each of the losses has been Rey Mysterio coming down to ringside and distracting his son

See now I could fuck w/ this..

have him beat his pops down, hit a mean ass 619 on him and then snatch off his mask to make it his own or either pull out a black mask of his own and put it on.

the next week have him repackaged as a darker mysterio.. black mask in the style of Reys, black ring gears and the contacts to pull it all together.

Back