Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Dammmmnnn. R.I.P. to the ECW gawd!

Wow R.I.P.

Was one of the biggest New Jack fans, I literally make sure his CAW is in every WWE game I play. RIP Jack. Fuck.

Ice Cube song is cool and all but this shit slapped harder when New Jack was whooping ass the entire match.

Bloomberg reported over the weekend that Warnermedia has been in talks with Discovery Inc. about merging it's media entertainment assets, which includes TNT. A deal could be announced as soon as today with some reports believing that Warner is looking to spin off HBO and other assets. Warnermedia broadcasts AEW on TNT every week. Discovery owns Discovery+, which had been in early talks with MLW and carries Dark Side of the Ring.

The Hollywood Reporter has a major speculatory breakdown of the potential ripple effects of the deal at this link. Interesting to note that they stated the initial belief was that NBCU would have ended up with Warnermedia, which would have meant they would have had both WWE and AEW under their umbrella, which could have been quite the interesting twist for well, everyone, in pro wrestling.

“I tested positive about 11 days ago. I feel I’m pretty lucky because I only had three bad days and one really bad day where I felt the grim reaper was coming for me. The extent of things I’m going through is fevers, I haven’t had a fever in like five years. It was like 102, 103 fever. Body aches, trouble breathing. My breathing is not the worst, but not the best. I have a personal trainer and my cardio was really good, but now I walk up a flight of steps and I get blown up. I’m nervous to get back in the gym. Someone told me I’m going through the worst of it, I just have to get through it. I’m in good spirits. Every day since Wednesday, I’m getting better. I can’t taste or smell right now. Hopefully, that comes back and my breathing regulates to be more normal to where it was. Other than that, I consider myself very lucky because I know it could have gotten way worse.“

If I was him I wouldn't either
They played that man like a fisher price toy. Had him move his family to Stamford just to fire him for not having enough time to grasp it all. This the one time I can understand Easy E side.

WWE has released several NXT talents today, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

• Alexander Wolfe, the former Sanity member who was just written out of Imperium on last night’s show
  • Jessamyn Duke, one of the “Four Horsewomen of MMA” along with Ronda Rousey, Shayna Baszler & Marina Shafir
  • Vanessa Borne, who was rumored to have been quietly called up to the main roster last year
  • Kavita Devi, who WWE touted as their first female Indian signee after she competed in the first Mae Young Classic tournament
  • Skyler Story, formerly known as Ava Story in Evolve and on the Florida independent scene
  • Ezra Judge, whose real name is Ezekwesiri “EJ” Nduka Jr., a former pro football player signed in 2019

Last edited:
Back