Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Comes with being in the star light, just hope he can cope through it but it ain't going to end here. Like we said before in the AEW thread wrestling fans can be some of the worst group of fans since they feel they are entitled to be aggressive with their opinions, comment horrible shit to the women, and pick their "side" and throw meaningless shots at the other companies. Alot of toxic needs out there.

Last edited:
Comes with being in the star light, just hope he can cope through it but it ain't going to end here. Like we said before in the AEW thread wrestling fans can be some of the worst group of fans since they feel they are entitled to be aggressive with their opinions, comment horrible shit to the women, and pick their "side" and throw meaningless shots at the other companies. Alot of toxic needs out there.

We’re in an era where people think their opinion on everything matters for some reason and if everything isn’t the way they want it, they cry about it. Hate fans and people like that

WWE’s top 10 catchphrases of today:

10. Asuka: “You are not ready for Asuka!”
9. Cameron Grimes: “To the moon!”
8. Paul Heyman: “That’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler.”
7. Adam Cole: “Adam Cole! Bay Bay!”
6. Bray Wyatt: “Yowie wowie!”
5. Seth Rollins: “Embrace the vision.”
4. Roman Reigns: “Acknowledge me.”
3. Bayley: “Ding Dong, Hello!”
2. Street Profits: “We want the smoke!”
1. Braun Strowman: “Get these hands!”

That Booker T doc on A&E was dope as fuck. So sad to hear what he went thru in his childhood, that's past just being a hood situation. I never knew he got away with robbing Wendy's over 25 times before getting caught I thought it was once and got caught. Good shit..

It's crazy to hear throughout all the racism he went thru in his career ofcourse WWE cuts out the racist shit they did to him...

Wish it was set for multiple weeks in a row because I def would love to see those numbers against Smackdown but a one off just going to confuse fans to remember like any of the shows that get moved out their timeslot.

Back