Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

“I have heard from people in management and they hated it. One person told me, and I quote, “That just set the business back 30 years”. Did it? I don’t know but I was told that the people in charge weren’t happy.”

so wwe officials hated this match but are cool with they put out every monday night?

I miss the network I ain't even fucked wit peacock since mania.

I'm probably gonna cop a VPN so I can continue using it cuz I heard that people in the UK still have access. There is no peacock for them so the network is basically still up and being updated for them. Saw ppl saying that u can access it with a VPN
I got peacock, I was watching the Royal Rumble when Brock started... The one Drew won..... Does shits fun as hell

I got peacock, I was watching the Royal Rumble when Brock started... The one Drew won..... Does shits fun as hell

That pop Drew got was loud as fuck. I did like the low blow from ricochet that set it all up

that was a fun Rumble

they booked it perfectly to get Drew over.

I feel like whoever eliminated Lesnar that night, whether it was Drew or somebody else they would of been a made man.

Ricochet lowblowing Brock was kinda like when Maven dropkicked taker over the ropes that year only I wish it would of worked out more in Ricochets favor, could of led to a nice underdog promo b4 Brock & Drew at mania

And

I got paid more money for that match than I got paid for any match in my life. I’m not gonna complain about that. When people try to make something out of a racial issue between Booker T, Triple H, and WWE, someone is just trying to get some clicks.

yo is this nigga serious?

As much as I love Booker, he always played up for the whites. No suprise he would cape for that shit.

Vince and them some hoes for making those decisions then calling A&E to cover the dirt. If you really sorry sit in the shit you laid.

Last edited:
Back