Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

i enjoyed kane’s heel turn in 2003. dude was booked like a monster for the first 5-6 months or so. every time he showed up niggas needed medical attention

JR’s commentary in that clip was gold. today’s announcers aren’t capable of selling moments like that

thats my favorite version of Kane and also one of favorite storylines

they had me hooked and ready to tune in every week just to see what he was gonna be on

thats my favorite version of Kane and also one of favorite storylines

they had me hooked and ready to tune in every week just to see what he was gonna be on

The last half of 2003, Kane was damn near unstoppable. He should have at least had a world title run. He was basically thrown into the main event of the Armageddon ppv vs Goldberg and HHH smh

The last half of 2003, Kane was damn near unstoppable. He should have at least had a world title run. He was basically thrown into the main event of the Armageddon ppv vs Goldberg and HHH smh

yea, they fucked up not giving him the strap during that run. I remember them throwing him in that triple threat against Goldberg and Triple H. I just knew he wasn't going over. I remember they booked him vs Goldberg 1 on 1 too and i was mad cause i knew Goldberg would win that shit but the match ended up getting interrupted by Undertaker before he could eat the pin

Samoa Joe says theres no time table for his return

WWE main roster member, and one-third of the Monday Night Raw commentary team Samoa Joe, spoke about his current role on the WWE commentary team today. During the interview with Sportskeeda, Joe gave some insight on his experience at the announce desk, and had this to say:

"You know, it's been a fun experience that you get to be the voice of RAW. Which I think is a rare opportunity that's afforded to very few people, and it's one that you know I've embraced and I've enjoyed. And, you know, like I said, I am not a commentator by trade. I just try to go out there and tell the people how I see things, and if they enjoy it, then I'm all the more happy for it."

The former NXT and WWE United States champion also gave an update on his in-ring return during the interview. The reason the Samoan Submission Machine found himself placed out of action is because of a freak head injury, which occurred during a commercial shoot. When giving an update on his status, Joe made it clear that there is no plan for him to return soon, and in fact, he’s hardly in a hurry. Joe explained:

"As far as the timetable, no. But I just want to reassure people that you know this point, WWE medical is doing the best for my health and my well-being, and I'm appreciative of it, so we're taking our time. We're making sure that I'm as healthy as I can be. And we are... Yeah, I think that's essentially it, you know, I'm not putting a timetable on it because the type of injury is not something that I want to rush, obviously, for obvious reasons. So, yeah, I mean, that's essentially the update”.

Was hoping for a positive update whenever i clicked that shit smh

Samoa Joe says theres no time table for his return

WWE main roster member, and one-third of the Monday Night Raw commentary team Samoa Joe, spoke about his current role on the WWE commentary team today. During the interview with Sportskeeda, Joe gave some insight on his experience at the announce desk, and had this to say:

"You know, it's been a fun experience that you get to be the voice of RAW. Which I think is a rare opportunity that's afforded to very few people, and it's one that you know I've embraced and I've enjoyed. And, you know, like I said, I am not a commentator by trade. I just try to go out there and tell the people how I see things, and if they enjoy it, then I'm all the more happy for it."

The former NXT and WWE United States champion also gave an update on his in-ring return during the interview. The reason the Samoan Submission Machine found himself placed out of action is because of a freak head injury, which occurred during a commercial shoot. When giving an update on his status, Joe made it clear that there is no plan for him to return soon, and in fact, he’s hardly in a hurry. Joe explained:

"As far as the timetable, no. But I just want to reassure people that you know this point, WWE medical is doing the best for my health and my well-being, and I'm appreciative of it, so we're taking our time. We're making sure that I'm as healthy as I can be. And we are... Yeah, I think that's essentially it, you know, I'm not putting a timetable on it because the type of injury is not something that I want to rush, obviously, for obvious reasons. So, yeah, I mean, that's essentially the update”.

Was hoping for a positive update whenever i clicked that shit smh
He might as well hang it up, he's doing really well on commentary

He might as well hang it up, he's doing really well on commentary

I'd love for him to come back for one more run, even if its not in the title picture but if what hes dealing with is that bad then yea. It might be time

He seems to be enjoying the commentary role a lot

TBH Joe adds nothing to commentary and I love Joe. He just there and he sometimes stumbles over his words I'm just not a fan at all in that regard. Joe needs to be a manager or help down in NXT.

The times he is really good is when he is bucking on a wrestler like he did during that ppv few months back. I just don't think WWE was ever invested in Joe outside NXT.

Also wouldn't mind Joe having his final run in AEW, im sure they would make his final run look really good. Then he would actually have management who cares.

TBH Joe adds nothing to commentary and I love Joe. He just there and he sometimes stumbles over his words I'm just not a fan at all in that regard. Joe needs to be a manager or help down in NXT.

The times he is really good is when he is bucking on a wrestler like he did during that ppv few months back.

He'd be a hell of a manager but idk who i'd pair him with

Back