Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

SMH...

@TonyDubbz Vince don't want your boy Keith Lee to be great

Vince McMahon did not book Keith Lee for WWE Monday Night Raw this week, despite Elimination Chamber being this Sunday, and according to Ringside News’ Steve Carrier, this is for a reason. Vince McMahon has been burying Lee’s main event push because he doesn’t like his promos, and his status is up in the air for Sunday’s PPV. Keith Lee just unloaded on WWE fans before missing Raw.

Carrier tweeted, “Keith Lee’s status for Elimination Chamber is still up in the air. When asking about this, we were told a few disheartening things. There is a pushback with Lee because his promos ‘haven’t caught fire.’ Vince McMahon still doesn’t get him, hence why he sent him for more training.”

Vince McMahon recently ordered that WWE talent were not allowed to promote third party companies. Sami Zayn has received an exemption, according to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio.

“Everything is on a case by case basis. I asked specifically about Sami For Syria; because that’s one of the charities I know most about. They said that that’s fine. He will still be able to promote that.”

The new policy, which WWE say is not dissimilar to policies they have had for the past several months, is that talent is banned from monetizing their Twitter and Instagram by working with third parties. The company had already had this policy with Twitch, Cameo and other social media channels but had not specifically included Twitch and Instagram.

Vince McMahon did not book Keith Lee for WWE Monday Night Raw this week, despite Elimination Chamber being this Sunday, and according to Ringside News’ Steve Carrier, this is for a reason. Vince McMahon has been burying Lee’s main event push because he doesn’t like his promos, and his status is up in the air for Sunday’s PPV. Keith Lee just unloaded on WWE fans before missing Raw.

Carrier tweeted, “Keith Lee’s status for Elimination Chamber is still up in the air. When asking about this, we were told a few disheartening things. There is a pushback with Lee because his promos ‘haven’t caught fire.’ Vince McMahon still doesn’t get him, hence why he sent him for more training.”

Vince McMahon recently ordered that WWE talent were not allowed to promote third party companies. Sami Zayn has received an exemption, according to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio.

“Everything is on a case by case basis. I asked specifically about Sami For Syria; because that’s one of the charities I know most about. They said that that’s fine. He will still be able to promote that.”

The new policy, which WWE say is not dissimilar to policies they have had for the past several months, is that talent is banned from monetizing their Twitter and Instagram by working with third parties. The company had already had this policy with Twitch, Cameo and other social media channels but had not specifically included Twitch and Instagram.

I'm sure Keith Lee will get inspired by listening to Tim McDonald music and come back even better.

Shit sucks

i knew this would happen if he landed on RAW tho, I called it whenever the rumors of him going up started..

he would of stood a far better chance on Smackdown and would of probably been used similar to the way Big E is right now before being elevated to the main event picture.

Idk how i feel about that promo shit.. I dont mind him cutting promos but i feel like he one of those dudes who dont even gotta talk really and if they wanted him to then they could just stick him with a mouth piece. Malcom Bivens down on NXT would be perfect

I just found out Enzo used to hit that, I need to rethink the whole last 2 years. The fuck is going on with her

I knew all about Enzo, i thought everybody knew they were a thing

that was back whenever she was still dressing/acting like a wigger on NXT. He must of rubbed off on her

SMH...

In other wrestler relationship news...bubble butt Bayley is single

giphy.gif

Lol Never understood why grown men pushing over 25 be on twitter worried about wrestlers real life relationships crying about it acting weird or thinking they all of a sudden got a chance.

Bayley be looking pretty good in her Ding Dong Hello outfits, especially them pant from this week

outside of that I dont care bout her tho

I also thought that she was into chicks for the longest, didnt even know she had a boyfriend

Lol Never understood why grown men pushing over 25 be on twitter worried about wrestlers real life relationships crying about it acting weird or thinking they all of a sudden got a chance.

Shit scary af

Alexa stay with a stalker, I be feeling bad for her

i enjoyed kane’s heel turn in 2003. dude was booked like a monster for the first 5-6 months or so. every time he showed up niggas needed medical attention

JR’s commentary in that clip was gold. today’s announcers aren’t capable of selling moments like that

Bayley be looking pretty good in her Ding Dong Hello outfits, especially them pant from this week

outside of that I dont care bout her tho

I also thought that she was into chicks for the longest, didnt even know she had a boyfriend
But you had to bring Liv Morgan's dating to my attention, I was enjoying my ignorance on the matter

Back