Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

thank god that shit didnt happen

I never been a fan of James Storm. Not since his America Most Wanted days on TNA.

Beer Money was aight but I always wanted him and Chris Harris to reform AMW

didnt really care for him as a solo competitor

Beer Money is the only thing that matters about James Storm career in all seriousness. Would of been dope to have Beer Money reformed in NXT to put over the million blah teams they have.

Funny we all joke on Goldberg but buddy been ready while 2 of his opponents for his big match have gotten sick on him. Goldberg at 50 something still indestructible. Lol

I’m really hoping they keep mania at 2 nights if things worked really well this year like it did last year. I know it’s a single date for mania 38 and 39 but I think that can change

I really hate how WWE took away the numbers of their logos and and counting the WMs. It's just weird shit like this that makes Vince McMahon such a weird ass dude to me man. Like WM x18 or WM26 just sounds so badass, cool, and provides a better way to identify a moment similar to how UFC and Superbowls do it.

Does anyone knows why Vince stop counting them? Is it to hide how old they are or some weird shit?

This is according to Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com, who said on Wrestling Observer Radio today that the events are no longer being branded with numbers “because Vince [McMahon] thinks it makes it sound too old.”

Like why is this even logical? Like how is traditional, historical events a negative thing? This nigga want to be young so bad bro. I just truly can't stand this nigga decision making and logic on life decisions. Seriously one of the WOAT leaders of all time.

This is according to Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com, who said on Wrestling Observer Radio today that the events are no longer being branded with numbers “because Vince [McMahon] thinks it makes it sound too old.”

Like why is this even logical? Like how is traditional, historical events a negative thing? This nigga want to be young so bad bro. I just truly can't stand this nigga decision making and logic on life decisions. Seriously one of the WOAT leaders of all time.

I swear he just wants to chg shit just to change shit. There would be no way I could work for him.

Undertaker saying WWE as a whole is soft these days on Joe Rogan podcast lol like never expected on him to talk down on the company but I guess it be like that when u finally in a room with non wrestling fans and can't defend what's presented these days.

Screenshot_20210121-025307_Instagram.jpg

I can't even knock it tho, I've become so uninterested with majority of the product as well. Roman Reigns is pretty much the only thing going on and even on Smackdown they running out of good opponents for him. Hopefully 2021 is the year shit changes drastically can't even remember a time I wasn't hyped for the Royal Rumble but I really don't care what happens this year and that sucks.

Last edited:
Undertaker saying WWE as a whole is soft these days on Joe Rogan podcast lol like never expected on him to talk down on the company but I guess it be like that when u finally in a room with non wrestling fans and can't defend what's presented these days.

View attachment 446090

I can't even knock it tho, I've become so uninterested with majority of the product as well. Roman Reigns is pretty much the only thing going on and even on Smackdown they running out of good opponents for him. Hopefully 2021 is the year shit changes drastically can't even remember a time I wasn't hyped for the Royal Rumble but I really don't care what happens this year and that sucks.

Read this too

Him & Austin both said its gotten soft but Vince not hearing that shit

Taker might be getting involved down in NXT according to HHH but they may be better off using him on RAW & SD. He just might be able to get in Vince' ear if he takes on a role thats closer to him

Back