Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

So wwe showed their latest untold story about Edge and John Cena from 2006 (one of my favorite feuds ever) and when Edge won the wwe title in July 2006 and retained vs Cena at Summerslam the next month, wwe creative told Edge he would have a custom title created for him. He actually designed the title he wanted but all that happened was they took the W out of the center of the spinner belt and put Edges logo. Boo. Anyways here’s the title Edge designed himself:

Edge didn't need his own belt, always found those titles goofy, Austin one got a pass because it was the only cool one.

So wwe showed their latest untold story about Edge and John Cena from 2006 (one of my favorite feuds ever) and when Edge won the wwe title in July 2006 and retained vs Cena at Summerslam the next month, wwe creative told Edge he would have a custom title created for him. He actually designed the title he wanted but all that happened was they took the W out of the center of the spinner belt and put Edges logo. Boo. Anyways here’s the title Edge designed himself:

main plate reminds me of the classic IC title design

i guess cena’s custom spinner wwe championship was moving so much replicas vince went “well fuck it. this is the main belt now” and stayed that way for 8 years

RIP road warrior animal

Fuck em

EinZLKmXYAAFcyj

Eim5YCKWAAEqYzx

racist just like most of them old ass white wrestlers from back then

WWE star Naomi announced today via her InstagramStories that she underwent a six hour surgery to remove a "massive fibroid."

Accompanied by a photo of her in a hospital bed, Naomi wrote, "In the midst of Hurricane Sally and COVID I also underwent an unexpected 6 hr surgery to finally remove a massive fibrouid that's caused me severe anemia fatigue, horrible abdominal pains and more problems I don't want to mention over the past year and a half...I'm recovering well. I'm relieved and already feeling much better so family friends and fans don't worry I'm OK. LOL. Miss ya. #myomectonyrecovery."

WWE star Naomi announced today via her InstagramStories that she underwent a six hour surgery to remove a "massive fibroid."

Accompanied by a photo of her in a hospital bed, Naomi wrote, "In the midst of Hurricane Sally and COVID I also underwent an unexpected 6 hr surgery to finally remove a massive fibrouid that's caused me severe anemia fatigue, horrible abdominal pains and more problems I don't want to mention over the past year and a half...I'm recovering well. I'm relieved and already feeling much better so family friends and fans don't worry I'm OK. LOL. Miss ya. #myomectonyrecovery."
Hope Naomi gets well.... unlike tha majority in here i believe in her ability to be back on top in tha women's division.

Wish nothing but the best recovery for her, I might not like her as a talent but those fibroid issues I heard a bitch.

they better come wit some shit like this for heel Reigns. I got a feeling they gone give him some island sounding shit though like Umaga/Samoa joe

Back